Chapter fifteen**

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

I'M NOT A FAN OF THESE, BUT THIS ONE IS VERY IMPORTANT THE SONG UNDER THIS A/N IS CALLED YOUNG PEOPLE'S CRY, IT'S VERY RELATBLE ESPECIALLY IN THE LIFES OF TEENAGER CHRISTIANS OR EVEN NON-CHRISTIANS AND I THINK THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS... SO PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO LISTEN TO IT. TO ALL THE OTHER SONGS TOO FROM THE OTHER CHAPTERS BY THE WAY. OH AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT.

We make the choice, we need the power right now. That God we will not, We will not give in to peer pressure, we will not give in, God to suicidal thoughts, that we will not give in to see what the enemy has to offer.

Oh God but we believe we're raising up some planet shakers, we're raising up some demon slayers, we're raising up some satan defeaters.

Young people right where you are, LIFT up your hands and begin to tell god,I will be the one, God I will be the one.He justs wants to know if he can have a living vessel That will stand up and declare to this nation, that will stand up and declare to this world,

That God is real, I will be the one

Yes Jesus!- Jekalyn Carr

"Naomi, where were you" I was very shocked, because I never saw Hope that close to angry, in fact I never even saw her angry.

"I'm so sorry Hope, don't be angry plea-" With that she swung her arms around me, that's the Hope I know. I answered her hug.

"I was worried sick, I thought you had gone to those boys again and Samuel told me you probably went to get some pizza and I didn't believe him" I started to move uncomfortably in her arms and squirmed out of her embrace.

"Why didn't you call or left a note" She said while piching me playfully, I did hurt though.

"I didn't think and why didn't you go to the Pizzahut around the corner" My eyes widened and I couldn't believe that, I walked almost thirty minutes to a pizzahut. Samuel stepped in and swung an arm around Hope.

"Can I go with Naomi to the youth converence tonight" Hope nodded and Samuel cocks his eyebrows supisciously.

"Really can I go?" Samuel asked being completely confused, Hope grabs his hand and drag him to another room.

"I got to talk to him for a few minutes, do you mind Naomi" she didn't even wait for an answer and they left the room, I shrugged went to my room and prepared myself.

******

"Why aren't Hope and her husband going?" I asked while akwardly pinching my dress, Samuel and I were driving to the church and I was feeling slightly uncomfortable sitting next to him, I never felt uncomfortable sitting in a guy's car, but Samuel wasn't making any moves not that I care, but what does he want?

"Hope and the others are going to watch a new christian movie, but I already saw it and you dislike movies so we're going to a converence" he took a deep breath and he was clearly hesitating.

"But íf you want to go ba-"... I smiled and shrugged it off "Hey, I rather go to a converence with you, then to a Cinema." I repeated my words, trying to find some evidence that it wasn't meant to sound mean, but I couldn't find any and disappointed was evident in his expression, what left me sitting in my own guilt.

"I really didn't mean it like that,"Samuel shrugged and pinched my nose, I poked him in the side and he exaggeratly pretend that he died while driving!

"Samuel, Focus on the road!" he mumbled some things and I stuck out my tongue and he pinched my nose again!. I wanted to poke him again, but his fake warning glare caused me to burst of laughter.

"Are we there yet," Samuel smirked and ignored my Question.

"Samuel!!, please are we there yet" he shrugged and after ten minutes of begging and ranting about his childishness. He pulled over and parked his car.

"Oh look, We're here" I gave him a playful punch and he ran to the church, my eyes widened by the sight of the church,It was beautiful and large! I slowly made my way to church and I heard a choir sing harmonious, It made me warm from the inside and the old youth converence memories came back to life. Samuel dragged me inside the church.

"Sorry, we're late Naomi and you don't want to miss Hannah's performance!" I instantly forgave him and we ran inside and we bumped into a large guy,his glare wasn't promising, but his eyes lit up when they fell on Samuel.

"Samuel, you made it" He exlaimed while lifting Samuel of the floor, I couldn't find a way to hold my laughter and tears sprung out of my eyes.

"You must be Naomi" He pulled me in an embrace, before I could answer... They really love hugs.

"So great to meet you, Naomi,"He apologized and quickly ran to other room. I glanced over to the red face from Samuel and It doesn't take long and I burst out in laughter again. Samuel mumbled some words and walked away.

"Hey Samuel, wait" I ran after him and we enter the biggest church I ever saw,the outside already looked gigantic, but the inside was even more collosal then that. Samuel took me to the front and we went to sit very close to the stage.

A girl in a very beautiful praisedance cloth, came on stage and Samuel poked me and whispered something about Hannah. What happened next is that I witnessed the most beautiful and powerful praisedance ever, she didn't only had a great technique, she also allowed us to feel with her and she danced with her heart and even after her dance I kept thinking about her, even through the praise& worship and the word of God.

"Is something wrong Naomi?" Samuel asked slightly worried, I shook my head and I saw him relaxing again. Hannah walked to us and Samuel swung her arms around her and pulled her into an embrace.

"Naomi, meet my cousin Hannah" and after that she hugged me.

"Naomi, you're really beautiful, Samuel was right" Samuel slapped his hand on her mouth looking very nervous and Hannah must've bit him, because the way he was rolling over the floor in pain, you would've think that someone shot him or something.

"He talks everyday the whole day about you,"Hannah said with a cheeky smile. I already loved her.

"How did you pick the song, Hannah" Samuel asked after he recovered from the life threatening bite.

"I didn't God gave me" Hannah now gave me a suspicious look and then swung her arms around me.

"You're the one that will replace, Mean Miss Margeret" She said with a extremely high-pitched squeal. Samuel playfully punched her on the arm.

"A little respect for Mama Margaret" Hannah pushed him to the side.

"You only say that, because you're the only person after Jesus that she loves" he shook his head and messed up her hair.

"That's not true she loves everybody, but she just another way to show it." Hannah didn't know what to say and turned away from Samuel.

"So you'll be the next choirleader, nice it took MMM seven years to become one and you seven minutes, nice Naomi" I stared to the ground.

"I see you guy the day after tomorrow,when the practice begins" Hope exlaimed happily and hopped away.

"Is she always this Happy"I asked while watching her leave, Samuel ran his hand trough his hair.

"You really don't want to know, Naomi"