Chapter twelve***

Thank you!

For saving my soul, for making me whole, For wiping my tears, for waking me up this morning.For letting me see, just one more dawning

you got so much, oh Its all I can say. you allowing me to see another day. I have no goodness on my own

It was by your mercy, It was by your grace, It was by your love and it was by your patient.

I was sinking deep down in sin. Very deeply, verydeeply, deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply

He heard my desperate cry.

I thank youlord! -Richard smallwood

I felt a bit nervous, when I said that I wanted to go to church again was just something I saw somebody do in movies, but I never knew that it finally would feel right to go to church.

"What are you thinking about, Girly"Samuel said, while dropping down next to me. I shrugged and he hugged me briefly.

"What was that for"I asked in a fake adgitated tone, he chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm just so proud of you, you got past this all" A genuine smile came on his face and I had teary eyes. He wiped the ones away that were spilling and, when he realized his action he quickly stood up and almost ran away, leaving me confused behind.

"We'll leave in fifty minutes"He said without facing me. I stood up and grabbed his wrist.

"Where are you going, Samuel" he pulled his wrist, almost causing me to trip.

"Sorry Naomi, I got to go" I was becoming tired of Samuel, the past few days he only ignored me and when we talked, he would do something and ran away... What's his problem, I should talk to him. So I followed him.

"Samuel, we need to talk" He turned around and stared into my eyes causing me back off, he mouthed a sorry and ran away again. I felt Hope's hand on my shoulder, before I could follow Samuel.

"Let him go, he's confused" I nodded and she turned me around.

"You look just like an angel" Hope said with teary eyes. I looked down.

"You need to cover your hair, with a scarf." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You see, the angels work with signs and if a woman wears a white scarf it's a sign that you're one of God's," I nodded.

"You need to wear a scarf anytime you does something for the lord:Prayer, Fasting, bible study and when you'll start singing again." I froze.

"I-I-I can't sing" Hope shook her head and grabbed my hands.

"God told me that you can sing and that singing in the choir will open ways and lead you to your deliverance"I nodded and she squeezed my hands.

"I'm nervous Hope"....."Don't worry girly, everything will be just well"

********

As the day past, so the nervousness grew bigger and bigger, Samuel literally carried me to the car, because my legs felt heavy and I tried not to remember, my old church members did to me, I almost fainted, because I suddenly became airheaded and I couldn't focus on anything around me, Hope suddenly embraced me and prayed I felt unease before, but it calmed me down and I closed my eyes. Samuel decided to stop at a small restaurant so we could eat some breakfast.

"Did you know that you aunt is a sunday school teacher, a very good one!" Samuel exclaimed, I looked over to my aunt and furrowed my eyebrows. My aunt shook her head and placed her hands on my lap.