Chapter 20

Mikey ran.He ran fast.He stopped.Mikey sighed before sitting on the rooftop."spot taken?"Mikey looked up in shock.Don.He was right there"I'm gonna hurt and kill"Midnight whispered throughout Mikey's mind making him mentally whimper."Don.....you...you..should not...."Mikey trailed off not knowing what to say.Don sighed."not what?"he asked looking Mikey straight in the eyes."I CANT LET MIDNIGHT HURT YOU"he screamed at the genius turtle.Don was shocked but then it made sense.this is why he hurt them."Michelangelo plz we can get you help"Don looked at him pleading.Mikey shook his head sadly."I can't I will hurt you guys again"Don looked at Mikey crying.mikey sighed"I love you to much to hurt you"Don looked up at him."plz stay away so I don't hurt you"Don looked at Mikey with a serious ace grabbing his arms."d-d what are yo-"Don cut him off kissing him pulling away seconds later.mikey looked at him shocked before smiling softly."plz stay"Don looked at him."D...I can't hurt you"."then don't"Don answered looking more determined."Don I'm sorry"Don looked down sadly."ok" he whispered.mikey hugged don softly before breaking away."can I see you tomorrow"Don smiled and nodded"always"