Chapter 14

0 more days left

Today was the day Mikey was going to fight midnight.
Mikey gritted his teeth getting ready before he sat down and entered his mind.

Mikey awoke in his mind.Midnight was waiting grinning evilly at him.Mikey sighed knowing what was going to happen.Midnight ran to hit him.mikey dodged barely.Mikey growled as he ran to hit midnight failing badly and barely hitting him."oh come on baby hit me"Midnight teased smirking making Mikey scowl and punch midnight making him flinch."Oh you've done it now"Midnight growled at him angrily.Mikey smirked."Well come and get me"Mikey taunted hitting him again.Midnight growled sweeping mikey off his feet giving him the advantage.Midnight smirked and kicked him in the stomach growling making Mikey cough up blood.Mikey looked at him before weakly kicking him away so he could recover.Mikey tried to get up but his leg hurt.He looked at his leg.It was bluish colored.Mikey stared in horror.He either bruised broken cracked or worse torn it.He couldn't move.Mikey closed his eyes smiling knowing Midnight won.He looked at him as tears streamed down his face.Midnight then proceeded to chain his to into his mind and headed outside of the mind.He woke up in the real world.He grinned evilly.It has worked.He could finally have the ending he had always wanted to have.A ending where Mikey would stay in his shadow and he would control.