Two

School is always the worst for her, no matter how you look at it.

How could it possibly be any fun when everyone around you is out to get you? Around every corner is another trial.

The only place of safety for her is the staff bathroom. The teachers never use it and the rest of the students would never dare go in it, its against the rules. But she's not very fond of rules. She believes rules were made to be broken.

During lunch she eats in the biggest stall, alone, like every other day.

When she exits, she's careful not to be seen. She's become quite good at this over the years.

She sees an empty hall and heads to class before everyone else.

On her way to history, she feels someone is near her. How, she's not sure.

A strange boy seems to be following her. As he tries to catch up to the girl, she speeds up her strides, trying to get to her classroom, under the safe eye of a teacher.

The boy finally catches up to her, thanks to his ridiculously long legs. He lightly sets a hand on the girl's shoulder, her turning around to face him, fear etched onto her features.

"I'm not gonna hurt you" he mutters, looking into her eyes.

She whimpers and turns back to find her class, the boy trailing close behind.

The pair enters the room and the girl finds her seat in the back, per usual.

But this time the boy follows her to her desk.

"What's your name?" he inquires.

She looks down at her hands resting in her lap, sleeves pulled down over her fingers.

"Seigh..." she whispers.

"What?" the boy leans closer to hear her better.

"My name's Seigh." she says, this time a bit louder.

"Seigh..." the boy trails, tasting the letters fall from his lips.

"Beautiful," he says. "I'm Luke"

Seigh smiles up at the boy. Unlike any other time, a real smile.

"How come I've never seen you around?" she inquires.

"I'm new here" Luke looks down at her notebook, observing the skillful doodles.

"Well, if you're new, I can be new." she says

Luke tilts his head to the side, resembling a confused puppy.

"I'm Seigh. But not anymore. Not to you," she explains. "You'll figure it out."

What the hell was that, Seigh? She thinks. Since when do you talk this much?

Then Luke flashes a dazzling smile, and she suddenly knows why.