Prologue

"I know I always say this Izuku but ignore Bakugou. He's just jealous of you." You told him.

"How can he be? He got a quirk, everyone got a quirk except from me." He told you. He had his head down to cover his face.

You frowned at his words and his expression. He would normally have a happy smile on his face and looking through his books filled with information about the heros. But not right now. He looks broken. "Y/N." You heard him say. You titled your head and then looked at him with a small smile on your face.

"What is it Izuku?" You asked him in a happy tone hoping that would make him happy as well.

But it didn't.

"Why are you talking to me? You have a quirk. You can control light and dark. That's a good quirk. So why ain't you making fun of me?" He asked you.

Your eyes widened as your smile disappeared from your face. You looked at him and then sighed. "Izuku. I admire that your determined to be a hero even if you haven't got a quirk." You told him. He looked at you and saw that you was serious. "T-Thank you." He said to you.

And then he smiled at you. It was a real smile. You knew that he wasn't faking it. You smiled back and he went to his seat. When he sat down the teacher came in and stood at the front. "Ok you will have to turn in your entrance papers to get into the schoolhouse want. Bakugou, L/N and Midoriya. Wants to go to UA good luck you three." The teacher said to you.

Then the comments started to fill the room and Izuku didn't look happy.

"What Deku wants to go to UA!?"

"I can understand Bakugou and Y/N....But him?"

"No way is he going to make it in."

You turned your head to him and and saw that he was frowning. It looked like he was going to cry. You got up and slammed your hands on the table. "That's enough. I bet Izuku is better than any of you here. If he was a villain attack a civilian he would help straight away. Unlike any of you." You told them. Izuku was looking at you with a shocked looked but he was smiling as well.

Izuku's POV

"That's enough. I bet Izuku is better than any of you here. If he was a villain attack a civilian he would help straight away. Unlike any of you." As soon as Y/N said that, I was shocked but happy as well.

She keeps on helping me. She has a quirk, she beautiful, and she's so nice. Not something you would expect. Someone with a quirk and coming from a well known family, going to a school like this and helping a quirkless person like me.

Ever since the first day she came to this school she helped a loser like me. "The fuck you say?" I heard Kacchan say to Y/N. He looked really angry and she looked really determined. Kacchan stood up and walked over to Y/N. He slammed her to the wall but where her body connected with wall there was a bright light. Her quirk doesn't let her body get injuries anywhere.

Well her quirk which is light. She can do a lot but there is one question in everyone's mind.

Why would someone like Y/N be in this school?

It doesn't make any sense. Even the first day she came she was happy but it just felt odd.

~~Flash Back~~
I sat in my seat like always and everyone started the comments. They always do this. I don't do anything to them but they still do it. I might be quirkless but I am still a human being.

"Morning everyone. Today we have a new student." The teacher told us.

A new student?

All of a sudden a girl with H/C hair and E/C eyes walked through the door. She was very pretty. She stood at the front and looked at everyone. "hello everyone my name is Y/N L/N it's nice to meet you all. I hope we can get along and be good friends!" She said to everyone.

Y/N L/N....Wait as in the daughter of Skylight and Darknight?
What the....

"Can I sit here?"

When I looked it Y/N. I moved my things out of the way and she smiled at me. "Thank you.... Sorry what's your name?" She asked me.

"I-Izuku M-Midoriya." This was my first time talking to a girl.

She smiled at me and then held out her hand. I took it and shocked it. She then sat down and smiled at me.

~~End~~

You see ever since the first day she was really nice to me and she never ever called me Deku. Not even once. Which I am really happy about. After class there was so many people giving me a hard time. And it was too bad that Y/N had already gone.

I can't be mad or angry at her because she did say she would wait for me but I told no I begged her to leave without me. I had to beg her because she wouldn't leave. I would have liked to walk with her but she takes a different way home to me. Y/N walks me home to make sure I'm ok and then goes home herself. I didn't want her to do that today.

"Hey Deku wheres your little guard?"

"Haha. Even she have left you."

"Nah I bet she didn't even like him. I bet she pitied him."

"Yeah like anyone would like a quirkless person like you when she can either be with one of us or at least someone with a quirk."

All the comments started to flood in. And even worse they even beat me up and used there quirks on me.

I hate this. I hate this so much!