Chapter 33

/Theo's POV/

Y/n wasn't looking at me in fact she was ignoring me trying to give me the silent treatment. Trying to see how long it would take me to apologise. Well challenge accepted. My princess was forgetting I had a lot more experience in playing this game then she was. I picked up the television remote and started to search for some movies a horror movie would've preferred then my baby would have to cling onto her daddy's arm. I felt my princess start to get up I grinned her wrist with one hand not hard enough to hurt her well if she didn't struggle against me.

"Baby where are you going?" I asked her in a dead voice. Y/n pointed a finger to an loveseat next to the sofa. She was good keeping quiet whilst answering my questions she would still break sonnet or later. I let her go as she jumped onto the seat and snuggled into herself curling up like a little kitten. Huh I bet my baby would look sexy with some cat ears, a tail and of course a little collar then everyone would know she mine. I wonder if my baby had any kinks she wanted to try out. I passed the remote to my princess.

"You choose I'll go get some popcorn do you want sweet or salted?" I asked and go no response. I smiled to myself as I went to get the sweet popcorn I was hoping to trick her with my question but alas my girl was too smart. I grabbed to popcorn and put it in a big bowl trying to come up with creative way to get my princess to submit.

/ Y/N POV /

I thought guys like there lovers to please them yet Theo our right rejected me. Why? The sadistic mastered he knew tracing his marks on me with his tongue would get me wet and he just left me there to suffer. Well two can play at the game if he's not giving what I want. I won't give him something he seems to crave my attention. He would definitely break before me I'm not going to let him get away from Just rejecting me like that it made me feel unwanted I knew Theo loved me but still it hurt. I looked through Netflix's library cringing when I saw the white washed Hollywood death note. I searched some more then found a show that made me fall in love with anime Code Geass. Theo walked in with the popcorn just as I was starting.

"Creepy pastas and now anime I mean this in the best way but princess your a nerd" Thor said throwing some popcorn into his mouth. Nice try trying to provoke me but I won't work. My attention was on the beautiful man who would some become Zero one of the best anti-hero's in anime. I felt something small hit my head. No way please tell me this asshole was not throwing popcorn at my head. I ignored it he threw a couple more pieces at me I whipped my head around just as Theo prepared to throw anyone.

"Open your mouth I bet I can it in it sweet." Theo said. Catching to one he was just preparing to throw at me in his mouth. I had two choices here either let him throw it in my mouth and admit defeat, or turn around and allow him to keep pelting my head with popcorn. There was no clear answer but I wasn't going to give up. I got ready to turn around but before I could Theo had both his arm on either side of the love seat with a piece of popcorn between his teeth he lent in close to me so the only thing separating our lips was the piece of popcorn. His grey eyes were challenged daring me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth open a crack Theo pushed the popcorn in with his tongue then claimed my mouth at he began to kiss my passionately. Fuck it I could ignore him not when he kissed me like that I pulled him closer to me by his neck. Theo picked me up and turned around so he was on the love seat and I was straddling his waist all the time still kissing. I felt my breath starting to get shallowing needing oxygen but not wanting to break this kiss. Theo pulled back leavening a string of saliva to connect our lips together. I breathed in deeply as sweet oxygen was allowed back in my lungs. I lent my forehead on Theo's toned chest. A gunshot rang out from the television.

"So princess do you admit defeat" he asked me I shook my head against his chest. I herd Theo let out a small sigh then picked me up and laid me over him princess style.
" I'm sorry I'm sure me rejecting your offer hurt you made you feel unloved but princess I didn't want to hurt you. Everything you do drives me wild with lust and the thought of you sweet beautiful lips around my cock. God enough enough to make me want to take you right now, but if I let you try I wouldn't be gently I wouldn't be able to get enough I would be roughy with you I would make you deep through me straight away. I don't want to hurt you." Theo told me dragging his thumb over my lips. I honestly didn't know what to say the thought of Theo being rough did slightly make me excited but I didn't want him to be angry at me for saying that. His grey eyes met my e/c ones

"I love you Theo. I'm in love with you" I told him placing my hand on either side of his face before burring my face into his chest.

/Theo's POV/

She had finally admitted it I'm glad she hurried her face into my chest so she couldn't see the twisted smile cross my face. I'm won she's broken and she mine she brought colour to my world no one was going take her away from me.