Chapter 6

I opened the door as quietly as I could the house was quite and dark however it was 3:00 in the morning after dinner me and Holly watched the whole season of the kings game. I closed the door and locked it just as a light flicked on overhead I sighed before I turned around.

"Dad before you stat you knew where-THEO!" I did not expect Theo to be standing there with an angry but sexy look on his face shirtless.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked whisper yelling trying and failing not to look at his chest.

"I live here y/n the real question here is why were you're not here." Theo said in a dangerously low voice stepping closer to me. I didn't know what to say so my idiot brain spoke for me.

"Can't you read I left a note." I said as I shrugged of my jacket off and thew my keys in a bowl by the front door. When I turned Theo slammed he fist at the wall two mm away from my face I screamed slightly.

"That's not funny y/n" Theo told me inching my face closer to mine.

"I'm not laughing Theo" I said ducking under his arm.
"I was at friends house I had tea and we lost track of time anyway it doesn't matter after all my father knew where I was." I started turning round to face him I was getting angry now. Theo opened his mouth to speak. I held my hand up.
"Theo I don't want to talk to you about this I'm going to bed you should to we have school tomorrow." I said going up stairs. I didn't hear Theo following me. I laid down in my bed I knew these next two years were going to be a living hell.

*time skip*

My alarm was one minute off from going off when a Thumping on my door woke me up.
"Go away Theo." I screamed. I herd a bang from down the hall I looked at the stars.

"Y/n it's me get dressed your going to be late for school." My dad called softly through the door. I let out a groan. I quickly changed into my brand new uniform. I looked into my floor length mirror and pulled my hair into a high ponytail and sprinted downstairs. Theo saw my breathing heavily at the bottom of the stairs. He opened his mouth but before he could see I held my hand up.

"Before you... say anything... to piss me.... off can we just please ... go" I said still breathing heavily as my father walked out of the kitchen.

"Y/n were you at Holly's or Caleb's last night?" My dad ask I froze. I could see Theo's face turn into a death glare. I grabbed Theo hand and pulled him
To his car. I was about to force him into it but he stopped me.

"Y/n Who is Caleb?" Theo asked me drawing his face to mine I tried to
Ignore his beautiful grey eyes.

"My ex" I whispered. Theo eyes winded Fuck he herd me. Theo grabbed my chin and forced my to look at him.
" but I was with Holly last night not Caleb." I quickly explained trying to make Theo drop my chin so we could go to school. Wow never thought I would say that. His grey eyes bore i to my e/c ones trying to see if I was lying.

"Get in." Theo said after letting go of my chin. I got in the car silently and stayed silent while Theo drove to school.