t h i r t y s e v e n | The Last Letter

Aisha's Point Of View°°°

°°°

He stared at the ceiling of the car blankly.
"Siddhath I'm going nowhere.", I said with finality as he shut his eyes in frustration.
He sat up and looked at me helplessly.
"Don't you see it?! I'm your ruin.. I'll just ruin you and your life!", He shouted irritably.
I drew in a deep breath and said placing my hand on his shoulder.
"Let's go home. We will talk about all this later.", I said as he started driving back home.

Why was he doing this?
Of course I did not know.

Siddharth's Point Of View
°°°

Next day I was terribly tired as I drove to office. Aisha was beginning with her final year examinations and so was on a study leave. I had already decided on what to do.

I went and sat in my cabin looking through the different files. We were doing a very important project and for that one employee had to visit London. This was my chance.
I asked my personal assistant to call for a lawyer. I had to end what I had started.

That day I reached home fast to find Aisha busy studying in our room.
"What happened, you are so early?", She asked standing up from the bed.
"No.. I had completed my work. That's it.", I said.
"Oh good! Wait, I'll get something for you.", She said walking out as I held her by her arm.
"No need. I have to tell you something important.", I said as she looked at me with a raised brow.
"Hmm.", She said as I said,
"Look, I'm leaving for London tomorrow. I've got some work. I'll be back in a few days.", I said quickly, unsure of myself.

Aisha nodded.
"Okay, that's a good thing. The fact that you are working.", She said with a wink as I nodded, my expression remaining the same,
"Pihu will be returning tomorrow from Gaurav's house because he's just too fond of her. So just meet her before going.", She said as I immediately said,
"No. I've got to leave at six in the morning, so it's not possible. Tell her that Dad loves her.", I said curtly as I immediately walked out of the room. I had to do this.

Aisha's Point Of View
°°°

I did not know what he was behaving so weirdly but I did not want to intrude in his personal space. Maybe he had a bad day.
He left that morn without informing me. I was woken up by a servant later on.
"Ma'am, sir has given this letter to you.", He said handing me a letter along with an envelope. I took it and started reading it.

"Good morning Aisha.
I know I did not inform you and left, I'm sorry for that."

A smile spread on my face as I read this. He was so cute! He'd left a letter for me.

"That envelope you are holding has some papers. Just sign them. And yes, I am not going to London for a day but for the rest of my life. Please don't misunderstand me. I don't want to ruin you anymore. You've had enough of me.

Yours,
Siddhath."

My throat went dry as I finished reading it. I immediately tore open the envelope to find legal papers. I opened it to find signed Divorce Papers. I gulped, as I sat still.
No! He couldn't do this to me!

I wanted to tell him so much and he simply left me because he thought he was ruining me?! How could he?!

I immediately changed into fresh clothes and ran out of the mansion. I took a car and rushed towards the airport. A servant told me that his flight was at seven and it was already six thirty. My throat went completely dry.
As the car drove at high speed, I felt my heart thumping wildly in my chest.

I couldn't let go of him.
I wouldn't let go of him.

°°°
Author's note:
Do you think Aisha will be able to stop Sid?
Or would she lose him forever?
Was the good girl finally falling for the Bad Boy?

Tell me in the comments section.!
😃😃😃

!😃😃😃