t w e n t y t h r e e | Scripted

Siddharth's Point Of View°°°

°°°

I glanced at Aisha who immediately glanced back at me as Vinod walked out of the mansion along with Anjali, leaving Pihu with us.

All this was so weird.
"How is it that they did all this as if it was scripted? The lawyer, Vinod all of them entered at the exact moment. How is it possible?", Aisha said looking at me, perplexed.
"They had guessed Siddharth's reaction to what Anjali said.", Dad stated looking down upon his plate.
"This Vinod Khanna is the last person we should mess with.", He stated as suddenly something struck me,
"But why did Anjali leave Pihu here and then all that drama.. I don't understand.", I said feeling completely lost.
"They have something big in their mind, Siddharth.", Mom said looking at me sympathetically.

"Fine, we will think of it later, Siddharth reach office on time after dropping Aisha. I'm leaving, I have some clients to attend.", Saying so dad left.
Mom also walked back to her room as Pihu, Aisha and I stood.

"Where are you going?", Pihu asked walking up to Aisha.
"I have to go to college, Pihu..", she said kneeling in front of her and making a cute face.
" Siddharth can you please take care of her?", Aisha asked looking up at me.
"How can-"
"I guess you said you know how to perform your responsibilities, so now it's your turn. Take care of her while I am attending my classes.", She said with a smirk as I looked at her irritably. My life is really messed up.

Really messed up.

I sighed and agreed. Aisha immediately went up and brought her books.
I was driving while Aisha sat beside me with Pihu on her lap.
"I'm proud of you, Siddharth.", She suddenly said as we stood at a traffic signal.
"Where has the sun risen from..?", I said dramatically as I made a face.
"I'm glad that you did something good. Finally.", She said playing with Pihu's hair as Pihu giggled.

"Thank you, madame.", I said with a smirk.
"You are welcome, Thanos.", She said with a wink.
"I will also call him Thanos!", Pihu suddenly chirped as I face palmed myself.
"You are a bad influence, Aisha Sharma.", I stated as the signal turned green and I started driving.
"Is it, Pihu?", She asked with a wide smile as Pihu immediately nodded into a 'No'.
"There you go, Thanos.", Aisha said with a smile.
"Of course.", I said with a sigh.
"But yes, Pihu you will call him Dad. Okay?", She said as Pihu immediately nodded into a yes and said,
"Hello dad.", I had not expected it to sound so good. A smile spread over my face as I replied,
"Hello Pihu.."

"And what will you call her?", I said pointing towards Aisha.
"Umm...", Pihu said thinking deeply in the prospect.
"I will call her Aisha mom!", She chirped up as a beautiful smile spread over Aisha's face.
"Sounds good, doesn't it?", I asked as Aisha nodded, looking at Pihu affectionately.

Soon we reached the destination as Aisha got out of the car.
"Bye bye Pihu..", she said cutely, pulling Pihu's cheeks.
"Bye bye Aisha mom..", she replied waving her hand as I shook my head in amusement.
"Bye bye Thanos..", Aisha said as I looked up at her with a raised brow.
"I really think marrying you was such a mistake..", I stated as she smiled at me widely and said,
"Aha.. now that's called late realisation. Now it's too late.. I cannot leave you anymore. We are bound.", She stated as she slowly shut the door and walked into her college.

"Indeed.", I said looking down at the dashboard.

That whole day Pihu was with me sitting in my cabin, much to my amusement as she went on with asking a million questions and I answered them with pleasure. She was sitting on the chair opposite to me I signed the different documents. Things felt a little better in her presence. Time flew by so fast. Suddenly I realized that I had go and  pick Aisha from her college.

I lifted Pihu in my arms and got out of the office after hearing a billion complements about Pihu from my employees. I got into my car and reached her college soon to find a black coloured Mercedes standing with someone speaking to her. Her face showed the disgust towards that man.

I immediately got out of the car and walked up to Aisha. As I advanced towards her I recognized the man opposite to her.
It was Vinod Khanna.

°°°

Author's note:
What do you think about this chapter?
Any guesses as to why Anjali gave away her daughter so easily..?

Tell me in the comments section! 😃😃

Yours,
Parker

Yours,Parker