Introduction

Hey everybody! You're about to read Welcome to Enumclaw the story of Emily Allen (my own made up character) as she falls in love with Tristan Alexander a super hottie on the football team. I hope you enjoy the story!

The purpose of this story is for 100% YOUR ENTERTAINMENT!! Nothing in here is nonfiction. This is all fiction from the bowels of my random brain. The target audience obviously my fellow Wattpadders, Wattpad Officials, Contest Judges, Reviewers, and possibly Publishers :) . I am purely trying to entertain these people using my wits and my characters.

This is a once time edited story (by that I mean my good friend Grammarly). I used to have humanoid editors but we don't really keep up with each other anymore. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE ANY ERRORS.

I like this project because I think it's relatable to a lot of people but I also at the same time think it's unique.

In this story, some controversial subject matters are covered. I just want to make a few things clear:

-I am not trying to create a realistic picture of the United States foster care system. I get how it actually works. My parents are certified foster parents and I get it.

-There are some light to moderate drug abuse references in this story. In the story, Emily Allen's parents are drug addicts and are sentenced to jail time.

-There are some LGTBQ+ characters in this story. If you are not comfortable with reading about those kinds of relationships don't read any further than this.

-Bullying. I am not in ANY WAY encouraging bullying. It is terrible and it needs to stop.

-Anxiety is no joke. It is a serious thing.

Cover by @ohabigail

She'd be happy to make you one, too!

Link to her cover shop: https://www.wattpad.com/story/131962246-thyme-a-cover-shop