I've being living a lie!

After hearing her words I felt so...confused ...I just had to force at least some words out of my mouth "how?" I said stepping back "No you're not ...my mum is at home...SPEAKING OF HOME WHERE AM I !!? 

I could see the sadness in her eyes as she gave me a sad smile"you're at home...this was our garden" and her smile wiped away "until he came"

this made me even more confused "who!?"

she was filled with so much hurt as she quickly looked up to meet my blue eyes "you're in danger , they want the milky way, you must restore the balance to nature , you must complete the necklace and come to the Raingerial Waterfall on the 50th full moon, you must find your true sel-" as she was interrupted by the sudden change in weather and the loud thunder that sounded like a big storm was coming , her face filled with fear and sadness , she quickly picked up the pace in her talking "you must find the remaining pearls , each holds different power to nature , love, flower, sun, wind, heat , cold...and your true self" she then quickly looked up to see the condition of the weather and the fear in her face grew "he knows you're here" her eyes still glued to the clouds "You must go" she said finally lowering her ," goodbye my dear" as she waved her hand and I was just standing in the centre of my room as I heard her last words from afar "I love you..." and it faded away.

So much was going through my mind and blood

Anger...that I was lied to all of my life

Confusion...that I was sopposed to find the remaining pearls?

Love...that I felt so good with my real mother

Heart-break...that my mother left me

I felt so lost right there in my room as I fell on my bed and held my head dramatically, and groaning so loudly as I finally said " I don't know what to do , how to do it or when to do it AND I'M GRADUATING IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS...WHAT IS GOING ON ...I'VE JUST BEEN LIVING A LIE??!!!" as I crashed my pillow into my face ...crying loudly into it....

"I'M GONNA GET YOU...I'M GONNA GET YOU ALL!!!" and crying all over again...

Hey hey ma guys...thanks so much for the reads and votes it means alot :)

so don't forget to vote and comment...

and sorry for the late update see you later on...THE MILKY WAY!!! <3 :)

Seeya,

Chi;)