The Biggining

This happens every century a necklace that holds the power to the sky is passed on from chosen one to chosen one bringing peace and harmony to the sky and everything beneath but there came a century where everything went wrong. The present chosen one named Rachel was happily staying in her cottage enjoying the sweet breeze and planning for tommorow-that she will never see."Awww I love birds maybe tommorow I could get one "Rachel said grinning uncontrolaby when all of a sudden the sun dissapeared and so did her smile , everywhere seemed so dark and quiet and so she held on to the necklace made of precious supernatural pearls the Milky Way she then looked to the forest in bewilderment and turned back seeing a dark cloak infront of her she let out a frightning scream and ran as fast as her legs could carry her but he too was fast and inhuman ...in a matter of seconds he caught her and threw her to the bank of the lake , being entoxicated with pain she groaned and moaned ,trying to get back to her feet but the dark cloak guy gripped her neck and pinned her down "leave me alone"Rachel said in between chokes "Give me the necklace and everything will be ok"said a calm and annoyed voice.

"Never "Rachel coughed

"Fine!"he held her tighter on the neck picked her up and slammed her back on the ground"How about now?" he grinned

"I will never give you the milky way its the chosen ones property and its the chosen one that will get it "Rachel said with her last breath and blood rolling down the side of her mouth she raised her hand and cut the necklace with her last strength and the pearls fell into the lake with satisfaction she grinned and gave up the ghost, at this ,a bright light shone through her and her body was gone and so was the cloaked figure.

Until today...

Dont forget to vote

Love Chi