Chapter 7: Oh The Misery...

As he grabbed me around the waist it scared the hell out of me.I tried to get out of his grip..but fuck that shit.It was useless.this nigga was too strong for me.He spun me around making me face him.I swear every time we are close together and we're face to face I just start blushing.I can't help it.He picked me up and say me on my dresser between my legs.He whispered this in my ear:"U ready?".And I shook my head "No".And then he whisperers this in my ear: "I didn't think so".So he started to kiss my neck while feelin between my legs making me bite my bottom lip in pleasure.My legs started to shake.Honestly I didn't want him to stop..but I couldn't do this.Not now at least....

Me:(moves hands) stop it..

Chris:u know u like it

Me:so..but I'm just not in the mood

Chris:mhmm.....u didn't want me stop

Me:(laughs) shut up

Chris:shut up

Me:don't start with me

Chris:don't start with ne

Me:Chris I'm serious..stop it

Chris:Star Stop it...I'm serious

Me:nigga u said that wrong

Chris:I know....but u LOVE me though right?

Me:yea..I guess

Chris:repeat that one more time

Me:(rolls eyes) yes Christopher Maurice Brown I LOVE u dearly

Chris:u didn't have to say it like that....but I'll take it

So as I got down off the dresser I walked downstairs.I checked outside and it was really really dark.No rain but the wind was blowing.I checked my phone and now I have signal.I turned on the lights..and I looked like all of the power was back on.Finally! But I turned it back off.So I headed back upstairs and saw that Chris was under the covers sleep.Awww..he looked so cute but fuckin Sexy at the same time.It was 12:00am in the morning..and plus I had school tomorrow.So as I climbed into bed with him I felt his hands slip around my waist.Night Chris.....

[7:00am]

I woke up with my alarm going off.ugh.As I sat up I saw that Chris was gone.I guess he went home..but anyway I got up and went into the bathroom.As I took me a hot shower I smiled to myself remembering from wat happened last night.I bite my lip remembering the way he kissed me.It was like he was right her with me now.After I got out of the shower this is wat I wore:

•denim black skinny jeans•

•fitted red Mickey mouse tank top•

•red and white supras•

•curled hair•

•lip gloss•

After I got dressed I grabbed my phone and headed out.Hmmm..I wonder- umm never mind.U wanna know? Are u sure? Ok..well I was thinking was I falling for Chris.He's cute,funny,and might be a badass but I still love him and everything.But I wanted to know if he had feelings me or not.So when I pulled up I saw him talking to another girl.I didn't get angry or anything..but I never really thought nothing about it.....

[Chris Pov]

I was talking to this girl named Tia.She was attractive...but when I saw Star she was really beautiful.It was like I wanted to make love to her body.She had the perfect curves so I put my hands on them.Tia..on the other hand got pissed off at me for looking at her.I knew right then she was going to be bitchy as hell.Plus she was my girlfriend...

Tia:whose that?

Me:who?

Tia:that girl that u were looking at over there

Me:oh..baby that's my friend Star

Tia:well why were u lookin at her like that

Me:like wat?

Tia:don't act dumb..I saw u lookin at her body from head to toe

Me:I was lookin at her new shoes she had

Tia:mhmm..but baby I gotta go

Me:ok see ya

So she gave me a kiss and left.I know it was wrong...but my feelings started to melt away for tia and went on to star.Tia was my girl..until I saw star.I had to break up with Tia before star even found out and things would have got out of hand...

[Star pov]

As I walked down the hall I saw the girl that Chris was talking too was staring at me.So I decided to be nice and don't act bitchy so I smiled at her.She didn't smile back.So I I got pissed off then.And then she came walking towards me...

Tia:are u Star

Me:yep..that's me

Tia:well stay away from my man..he's mine

Me:hole up,hope the fuck up who the hell are u

Tia:I'm hus girlfriend Tia...yep Chris girlfriend

Me:bitch u have no fuckin right to come up to me like that

Tia:hoe who the fuck u Talkin to

Me:Mrs.Bitchy Ass I'm tailing to u....me and Chris are friends and that's it!

So after that I flipped her ass off and walked away mad as hell.I can't believe Chris had a girlfriend.Matter of fact I don't even know if it is his or not.Cookie told me there are lots of girls who would love to go out with him.So For the whole day I ignored his as wondering was it his girlfriend or not.....