Chapter 21: □ Me & You □ *Bonus Chapter*

[ A/N: Sorry it took me so long for writing this chapter, I know I have a lot of catching up to do, but it'll be worth your wait. Anyways, when you read this chapter just try to read it as memories that they had the closer they got. But anyways; ENJOYYY!!! ]

=)
_____

Star Pov:

---> Outfit:

〉White fitted Rue 21 crop top tank top /  peach colored button down shirt (unbuttoned) / high waist denim blue skinny jeans

〉 Minnetonka Double Fringe Side Zip Bt / hair wrapped up in a neat bun  / Baby electro lip balm

〉gold silver hoop earrings / gold chain necklace / short black stiletto nails

"Sttaaarrr!" I walked upstairs cause Chris has been whining my name for the past 5 damn minutes and I was getting tired of it. I walked into the room to see him half way on the bed! I laughed and walked over to him. He's been sick ever since this morning and all he has been doing is complaining! "Chris, Get on the bed right." Then he says in a funny like voice: "Help. Me." I laughed and went onto the other side of the bed and pulled his leg then sat him straight on the pillow, only throwing the sheets on him.

When I tried to take off his shirt so he wouldn't overheat or anything, he slapped my hand away making me jump back. I tried one more time and this time he pushed me back making me almost fall on the floor and looking at me like I was crazy.

Chris: What the hell do you think you're doing?!

Me: I was just trying to take of your shirt for goodness sakes!

Chris: Why?

Me: So you wouldn't over heat or have a heat stroke.

Chris: Oh...*shrugs*

Me: What?

Chris: I thought you were going to rape me or something.

Me: 0_o The hell?

Chris: Never mind, just forget it.

Me: Dude, if  I wanted to rape you, I would have. *laughs*

Chris: Shut up! This is a serious situation!

Me: A serious situation? *confused*

Chris: Um, hellooo!! We're talking about rape here; I mean you can do serious time for raping me.

Me: Not if you enjoy it. *grins* I'll make sure that I give you one hell of a time.

Chris: Man, whatever. *shrugs* No one takes my thrown, that's just bullshit.

Me: *walks up to him* Watch. Me.

Chris: Bruh, you better get out of my face.

Me: Awe!! Wittle Christopher Maurice Brown Mad?? *taunts him*

Chris: Don't make me get up. -______-

Me: Whatcha gonna do?! *sticks out tongue*

Chris: Dude, I'm dead serious! Don't judge Me.

Me: But seriously though, I'd rape your ass right now if I wanted to. *laughs*

Big Mistake.

As I sat there and laughed, I felt a hard ass slap on my leg which made moan in pain. When I looked at him, I saw a belt in his hand and him just smiling and grinning to himself. " Bitch. " He looked at me as if I was crazy and hopped out of bed. That's when I hauled ass and ran downstairs into the living room. " Bring your ass back here! " he yelled as we ran around the couch. I was screaming my head off so bad that it sound like murder was being committed up in here. I mean like, he scared me when he got angry and this time I pushed him to his limits.