Last Kiss (sad :(. )

I still remember the look on your face

Lit through the darkness at 1:58

I lie ther next to him. He turned and smiled at me. I smiled back. It was late, maybe about 2:00 in the morning, but we didn't care we still weren't tired.

The words that you whispered for just us to know

His smile faltered a little and he looked at me seriously. "Louis?" he whispered. I nodded." yeah haz?" I whispered just as quietly. "I love you." I smiled. "I love you too. " we whispered.

You told me you loved me so why did you go away, go away

He left the next day. To America he'd said. Something about family. But I couldn't believe him. He left me for some chick in L.A.

I do recall now the smell of the rain

Fresh on the pavement, He ran off the plane,

He was coming back today. He ran towards me and I smiled widely and took him in my arms.

That July 9th the beat of your heart

It jumps through your shirt, I can still feel your arms

We stayed in that embrace for a while. Never wanting to let go of eachother. We were ecstatic.

But now I'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes

It's now September and he left me. He's gone but I'm sitting in our old room wearing his jumper and joggers.

All that I know is I don't know

How to be something you miss

I wonder if he misses me. Even if he doesnt I want to know I can make him miss me. I still don't know why he left.

Never thought we'd have a last kiss

Never imagined we'd end like this

September 10. He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. Just a usual kiss I thought. But unfortunately it wasn't. He pulled away and sighed. He whispered, "I'm sorry.." he stood, gathered his things and left.

Your name, forever the name on my lips

"H-Harry?" I stammered standing up and following him. "Harry?" I said a little louder. He didn't turn around and I sat that night crying his name out hoping he'd hear me.

I do remember the swing of your step

The life of the party, you're showing off again

We were at a party. Everyone was laughing. It was the middle of summer we were so happy. I watched him dance around and laugh, showing off.

And I roll my eyes and then you pulled me in, I'm not much for dancing but for you did

He stumbled over, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the floor. He spun me around like we owned the place, with the goofiest smile playing on his lips.

Because I loved your handshake, meeting my father

It was thanksgiving I believe. We went to my house and my father answered the door. "hey dad!" I smiled and he pulled me into a hug. Harry shook his hand firmly while my dad smiled at him.

I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets

I had my arm looped in his as we walked through the hot air. He wouldn't pull his hands out of his pockets and I loved it.

How you'd kiss me when I was in the middle of saying something, There's not a day I don't miss those rude interruptions

"so anyways we went to this place and I saw the cutest little bear th-" he cut me off of my rambling and kissed me deeply. I smiled on his lips, kissing him back.

So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep

I'm sitting here looking at every picture ever taken of us or him in particular. They make me feel like he's here sometimes. I remember watching him lay there, his curls pressed to his cheek, his mouth open slightly snoring a little.

And I'll feel you forget me like I use to feel you breathe

He leaned his head on my shoulder and his breath hit my neck. I smiled to myself and let him lay there. Now I can tell he's forgotten me. He's probably with some girl or maybe even another guy, dancing with them or taking them to a movie or something he used to do with me.

And I'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are

Hope it's nice where you are

Il talk to the lads every day never forgetting to mention Harry. They tell me he's in hawaii with a girl named Anna. Wow. He never took me to Hawaii.

And I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day

It probably is in hawaii.

And something reminds you, you wish you had stayed

Maybe it's a teddy near or the Leeds bracelet on his wrist. If he still has it.

We can plan for a change in weather and time

We can. I remember we were supposed to go to the beach but it started storming so instead we cuddled on the couch and watched movies.

I never planned on you changing your mind

I truly didn't. We were so perfect. I don't even know what happened.

Just like our last kiss, forever the name on my lips

I sobbed for days on end. He still hasn't called or emailed or written to me. He refuses to speak to me. I'll yell his name in frustration for no apperant reason.

Forever the name on my lips, just like our last.

I hugged my knees to my chest wishing we could go back. Back to the begging when we met in that bathroom at boot camp. When I first saw those little curls and those big green eyes. When I first fell in love. "Harry. "

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: woah.............im crying.....wow................i love this song too..........and i just wrote this and now i love it but hate how it akes me feel. its kinda an apology for not creating the sequel just yet sorr...............and ill try and add more one shots because theyre fun