It's Surreal

A/N: so honestly idek why I made that the title but whatevs. This is from a prompt my friend sent me. So yeah.

It was kind of like time stopped. Like the world completly stopped spinning and everyone was focused on him. Him, and him only. When the teacher had said his name and then /his/ name, it was like magic; a cliché even. It was like one if those stories, where the nerdy boy gets paired up with the popular girl or vise versa. It was surreal.

"Lou?" Louis was brought out if his reverie by a deep raspy voice. "What uh oh, yeah. " he probably blushed so hard, he could beat roudolph's nose. Harry smiled. "Umm since we're gonna be partners, you wanna meet up somewhere?" He asked, fiddling with the strap to his shoulder bag. Louis nodded. "Yeah yeah o-okay. Umm where should we go?" He asked. He looked around and the classroom was completly empty.

They decide on Harry's house ( "it'll be quiet because everyone will be out.") So Harry meets up with Louis at his locker and he leads him to his home.

The house is much larger than Louis expected. Yeah, he expected big, but not colossal. This was not a rich kid suburb house, no it was a full on mansion. (At least compared to Louis' house it is. )

Harry leads him inside and tells him to put his stuff anywhere and be at home and that "what's mine is yours. " and Louis wants to laugh. He wants to laugh because one day he really hopes that him and Harry could share everything. He doesn't laugh. But he does blush.

Harry comes back out from the kitchen with a plate of snacks and Louis smiles because Harry's got this huge side grin that causes a single dimple to dig into his left cheek. And Louis just wants to touch. He wants to run his fingers everywhere, feel the curls, the curves, every crevice, every nook and crany. He wants to touch so bad, he thirsts for it. But he can't. It's not allowed because Harry doesn't know and Harry doesn't want it.

He sets the plate down in the middle of a large round wood table. It's a beautiful table honestly. It's a dark mahogany color and it's thick and for some reason, Louis just feels like it's the most interesting thing in the world. He won't take his eyes off it because he really doesn't want to look up. He knows Harry is standing there, he can see his scuffed up white chucks tucked under his school khakis.

He sits at the table and Harry sits next to him and he can feel his stare, it's burning a whole through the side if his head. He looks up then. And he's suprised. The table is set up with every science book they have and all the notes and pencils. "Umm..." Louis stutters out. He was honestly going to say something better but now he can't really think of what that was. Harry lets out a small chuckle and it's like Louis was reborn and brought back to a place known as heaven. Because Harry's laugh is like a tinkling bell in the back of his head. (Along with his face and his hands and his feet and his smile...) His laugh is adorable and he didnt fully laugh, just a small chuckle. But it makes Louis smile. An Louis likes things that make him smile.

They start on the project, Louis' hand shaking or his cheeks shading ten shades of crimson every time he does something, and Harry doing these little things that make Louis smile. Like when he taps his foot, or when he hums a random tune, and even when he curses a new profanity (half of them Louis didnt even know existed) everytime he spelled something wrong.

They don't finish the project but they stop and Louis says his hand is cramped and when Harry starts massaging it, Louis can't help but sputter and blush; because Harry was touching him. Harry's hands are much bigger than Louis'. So big that, if they were to hold hands, Harry's would engulf his. And Louis likes that. Harry's also much taller than Louis. Almost a full head higher. And Louis just- he just can't. Harry is everything more than Louis.

Louis lets out a small whimper. He curses himself for it, but Harry smirks and continues rubbing his hand. After a while Harry stops and Louis opens his eyes. Harry is so close, Louis can taste his breath on his lips. Louis sits up, bringing himself closer to Harry's face, closing the gap between them. And Harry's lips are delicious; like strawberrys. They go slow, neither of them wanting to rush it, but then something happens. It's like a bomb goes off and everything heats up. Harry's standing, bending over to reach Louis' lips and then he's in his lap. His tounge is sliding into Louis' mouth and it's searching. It's searching for something. Something neither of them know but it's there and they need it. They thirst for it.

Harry's grinding now, slowly. Louis' running his hands everywhere, like he's wanted to for so long. His tounge doing the same and Harry tastes even better on the inside. Like warm cinnamon and cool mint all at once.

They pull away, the need for air becoming too much. They're both panting, and Louis has his hands fisted in Harry's shirt and Harry's are on Louis' hips. "I've wanted to do that for so long. " they both say, which makes them laugh. Harry rests his forehead on Louis' and they both close their eyes, breathing eachother in.

"You're so pretty Lou. " they're on the couch now, Louis in Harry's arms and everything's okay. "Thank you. You're prettier though. " he couldn't have been anymore cheesy yet serious at the same time. Harry smiles and burries his face in the back of Louis' neck, leaving a small kiss there. Louis Ike's this. He likes how Harry is so much more taller than Louis that his body basically swallows him. He likes that, if he snuggled himself close enough to Harry's chest, he could dig a hole there and stay forever. And it's like Harry read his mind because he asks Louis to be his boyfriend and of course, Louis says yes. So he does; he digs a whole in Harry's heart and plants himself there. And everyday the plant grows and Harry's while world is louislouislouislouis and Louis' whole world is harryharryharryharry. And it stays that way for two full years.

It's their two-year anniversary and they're sitting on the roof of Louis' house, looking at the stars, when Harry pops the question. He sits up, pulls Louis with him and he gets on one knee. He says, " Louis, Lou, Boobear, I live you. I love you so much it hurts. " he chuckled a bit. "I love you so much and it took me forever to finally have the guts to say this but you're my life. My world even. It wasn't hard accepting but it was hard to say it to your face because I wasn't quite sure if you lived me the same. I know you do though because you show it almost constantly but I still was insecure about it. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Louis William Tomlinson, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He asks and Louis can't help it. He's crying. A choked sob leaves his lips and he nods. He nods again and says yes a billion times. Yells it so loud that the whole neighborhood could hear. And Harry smiled, slips the ring on and they kiss. They kiss like it's their first time and it's magic. It's surreal.

A/N: yeah so this was originally on my tumblr -hazzamissesboo.tumblr.com- and I'm taking prompts and stuff so just yeah whatever I'm sick lol but srsly