Preface

Reality was suffocating to me as a child. I felt everyone's pain. The sorrow they hide behind their faces. I wanted to help when I couldn't even take care of myself. How foolish of me, I thought. I felt so powerless. And then at the same time it was so limiting. There was no internet. No phone. Just good old dear TV. So I got lost inside my own imagination. It went on to become quite detailed and soon developed into an entire world of grand possibilities, a paracosm.

Years later, the thought that I could bring that world into something that is somewhat tangible to the senses hit me hard. This world of Latentnotes is, at least to me, a condensation and extension of my observation of life and existence I've seen as a human being. I want this series to also act like a journal, jotting down what I've seen, read and share what I think people shouldn't ignore but often do.

Meaning doesn't exist by itself, and thus we are the ones who give meaning to our own lives. The meaning I've given to Latentnotes is that, its my road to experience what makes human being truly great in this perfectly intricate chaos of existence. I'm okay now with not knowing, after realizing that its noble to say that I don't know.

I'm just on a path to know why am I, me.