living in sin

The next morning I found myself in Becky room tide up she came in laughing kissing me on the lips she smirk saying I know you liked the sex last night Michael and soon you a die along with me. Let me go, Becky, I said to her just then Stacy walked in the door laughing saying all three of us gonna die cause I gave Becky HIV AIDS and she gave it to you. They both stood there laughing. Becky just let this nigger go he no uses to us anymore. Becky untied me punching me in the lips Stacy put out a knife and cut my side I fell to the floor crying in pain I was dragged out the house. I Crawl by the well just laying there. I saw girl walked up to me lifting up my head she rips off her shirt putting it into the water cleaning my lips she dips the shirt back into the water ripping off my shirt cleaning my wounds I started to cry cause it hurts she tied my shirt to her shirt wrapping it around my side. She pointed at the boat whispering we living in sin we gonna escape tonight as she smiled at me. She sits next to the well with me putting my head on her lap she was rubbing face and said my name is Jenny I'm mixed with black and white and Jerry is my master he killed my mother and father. Jerry walked up grabbing me by the arm he looked at Michael kicking him in the side I screamed leave him alone Jerry punch me in the eye I started to cry Michael laid there in pain crying even more. Later that night I made my escape from the barn house Michael was still laying there by the well. I pull him up carrying him to the boat. Michael just laid there not saying nothing I was scared that he was gonna die but he just fell the sleep with a tear in his eyes.