Basic Information about Omegaverse.

This is one of my most wanted topic to write. Sorry guys but I'm really into BL and specially Omegaverse.

Kung di po kayo kumportable sa topic and genre. Pwede nyo pong di ipagpatuloy basahin... At sa mga curious naman sa content ng story ko. Feel free to be more "Knowledgeable 😂" about more parts of Yaoi or Boyxboy stories. Love you guys!!

___________
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT OMEGAVERSE.
SOURCE: SOME OMEGAVERSE MANGA...

WHAT IS OMEGAVERSE?

In a special universe inside BL. It started in Europe and United States. The first story was bases on a man wolf that fell in love, trying to portray the love on a ecology of a real wolf, were there are hierarchy of Alpha, Beta and Omega. There are also male social satirists elements like male chauvinist and racism on the social system. In omega-verse they also add interpretations depending on who writes it (Draws) and make change so the omega, both female and male, can have a children. However, we kept the original idea and as you read it you will see the different version of the artist so everyone that like omegaverse, Please enjoy the omegaverse project. The new inside the different BL.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALPHA, BETA AND OMEGA

ALPHA (Superior Class)

-They mark up around only 20% of population.
- is said to have an attractive face and figure, superior intelligence and the traits of a charismatic leader.
-They carry pheromones that distinguishes their class from other Alphas and from other gender.
-Highest chance of reproduce with an omega.
-Usually goes into a rut when heat pheromones are present.
-Alpha males have a bulge on the base of their penis.
-The bulge as hypertrophy when they ejaculate.
-in heat they can have an erection for 20 to 30 minutes.
-The Fertilization rate is 100%

BETA (Normal one)

-They make up around 70% of the population
-Their physique and behavior are deemed similar to regular human.
-Does not have pheromones nor can they smell or respond to it. ( In rare event when the omega pheromones are too strong they can also be affected)
-Do not have heat cycle.
-Unlike omegas and alphas, they can stay in control during all sexual activities.

OMEGA (The rare inferior one)

-They rarest of all the genders, especially male omegas.
-it said that they're attractive in their own way even without the smell of heat.
-Their pheromones is considered attractive to alphas.
-They have heat cycle
-Cycle can last up to 1 to 7 days
-Pregnancy rate is higher when they are in heat.
-The pregnancy as same time (9 months)
-Produce pheromones during heat.

HEAT CYCLE?

Usually last for a week. Occurrs every quarter. If omega is not mated they release strong pheromones to attract alphas and sometimes betas. Alpha are extremely sensitive to this pheromone and react to it by going through a rut. With the creation of suppressants omega can control their heat or skip it.

PHEROMONES The unique odor that distinguishes an alpha or omega.

RUT The state which an alpha is controlled by omega pheromones their desire to reproduce is heightened.

MARKING SYSTEM OF ALPHA AND OMEGA

The "mark" input during sex in a heat cycle when the alpha bites the omega in their neck he was "marked". The alpha won't change. But the omega can't have any other partner. In the moment of sex the "mark" will appear and  if it isn't with the person who marked him the omega suffers from dizziness, headache, passing out, symptoms that don't have a solution unless the alpha broke the bond.

*After the bite the mark stay still.
*Some omega use collar to protect themselves.

Once the alpha marked the omega. He suffers pheromones changes that allows their mated alpha to know when their mated omega is in heat, a marked omega can suppress their heat if their alpha isn't close (or w/ them)

THE OVERTURNING OF SOUL

Both alpha and omega can feel attraction outside of their heat cycle. Both have a relationship and feeling at the first glance. That don't go away with time. They call it FATED PAIR, SOUL BOND, DESTINED MATE. ONE SOUL IN TWO BODIES. However those are rare occasion that some think are legend.

----------
So yan yun mahahalagang ganap at kaalaman. Kung may dagdag pa. Idadagdag ko nalang sa mga chapters. Kung di nyo kaya at pang ba bash lang po ang alam nyong gawin feel free to go out of here. Ok salamat...