Chapter 13

May's POV

After I finished eating all my pancakes, Drew sent me away to go get some supplies for pokemon contests. I didn't know why, but I'm sure it had to do with my surprise!... Or was it?

Drew's POV

I sighed. 'Thank goodness she's gone.. Now I can prepare the next big surprise...' I thought to myself and grinned, running to a small hill by a pond, where Harley and Solidad waited.

I handed Harley a camera and some cash, and gave Solidad my Masquerain to borrow for a birthday surprise for her cousin. Don't ask, it's what they wanted. "You got everything set up, Solidad?" I asked, raising a brow. She nodded. "The lake is sparkling and unfrozen, I'll have Masquerain do it's thing." Harley scoffed. "I hate it when I'm not the one planning May's humiliation.. Whatever, I got the thingy so just make sure she's here on time or I'm going home!" I grunted.

No, we are not humiliating her. But if I tell him that.. Ehh.. My surprise is ruined. And what fun is that? He'd ruin it..

I sighed as we went our separate ways. Tonight will be the most amazing thing May has ever seen!... I hope.. Unless ASH did something better... I growled a bit. I never liked how he'd attempt to flirt with May when I was around... I used to like him, but he ruined it when we both realized we had the same feelings for her... Let's just say it was awkward... VERY awkward.

"... I wonder what's keeping May?"

"H-Heeeeeeelp!" Someone cried, as I see her.. Being pulled into an alley...

"May?!"