Chapter 6

I had just fled from the hospital, doing the most idiotic thing ever.. Attacking a nurse. I don't know why I did it though.. I panicked.

As I ran through the frozen forest, I found a huge, and I mean HUGE tree! It had a hollow cave, big enough to fit 2 onix! I smiled at myself and at the luck i'd gotten, and entered the small cavern.

It was roomy, that's for sure. There was a small pile of dry branches in the corner, good for fire. I had brought my sleeping bag along, and set it down on one side of the tree cave. I'd also brought berries of many varieties.

I started a small, controllable fire on the twigs. I didn't know exactly how long I'd stay here.. Or why I'd ran away... The fighting with Drew recently really stressed me out. At least he wouldn't be dumb enough to follow me into the forest, the deep.. Dark.. Freezing cold forest..

I stopped my thoughts as I started to shiver. "What was I thinking? I can't survive alone!" I yelled at myself. All was quiet.. Until a sudden SNAP of a broken twig rang through my ears.

"Wh-Who's there?!" I yelped, peeking out of the entrance. Nothing. I suddenly saw a shadow of a human sized pokemon, with rose hands, and a flaring tail! I never saw anything like it!

I threw out Blaziken, yelping in fear. "FIRESPIN!FIRESPIN!FIRESPIN!!" Blaziken released a huge swirl of flames, which caused the creature to yell in fear and pain! As it collapsed, a roselia fell from behind a tree, as well as a Flareon and... DREW?!

"GYAAH! He IS dumb enough to follow!" I returned Blaziken and ran back into the hollow tree, curling up in a ball. "Ah.. I really screwed up this time..!" I mumbled. What would he say now? What would he DO? He'll be furious when he wakes up!

I watched in fear as he stumbled to his feet, returning his two pokemon. He coughed and glanced into the tree. Luckily, it was pitch black in there, and the fire only showed a bit of my face. 'Maybe if I'm super quiet.. he won't notice me..'

"M-May..?"