Chapter 3

Misloche Laurens' POV

Black glares at me every time he'll have a glance at the front view mirror. I smirked.

"Yes babe? wanna say something?" I used my sweetest voice.

He hissed. "Stop it Loche! The eff with giving me this?" he showed me both of his cheek.

"HAHAHAHA! Bitch Please! You asked that yourself. Now moron, stick your eyes at the road. I don't want to die ugly. Okay? Beacuse if I die? I wanted to be beautiful as I usually am." He rolled his eyes. I heard the girls giggled. Geez. That's just so gay of him.

We are maybe gangsters but we can still act childish at times. We are not all about fights and bad stuff at all.

But the differences of those groups who's under him is...

They are more dangerous than those who's mine.

Yes, Black is a gangster. He's my better half in Black Rose. As I had said before, Black Rose is divided in groups. And Black helps me in handling them. You can say that we're like partners in crime.

But the differences of those groups who's under him is as I was saying more dangerous cause they really act like a real serial killer or a hired hitman.

They kill without hesitant. And the thing is...

They only follows the command of the Mafia Boss, which is my sister.

Me, myself can't even order them nor Black. Although me and Black are both having the same position in the Mafia. And he's also a pain in the ass. -_-

Talkin' about playboy? Oh well, he's one of the most famous playboy bachelors in Town.

At the age of seventeen he had sex with many women already. My word are too bold eh? Oh well, that's the truth and me, myself had caught him a couple of times already.. at the back of his car at the hotel where once he stayed when he went in Germany. And.. I'm telling you guys, this guy is a whore. -_-

Most of them are models, some are celebrities in and out of the country and a lot more to be mentioned. I can't even imagine how those girls-- I mean whores , cause they're at the same kingdom, you know higher than the animals. ;) would love to drool over him. My cousin is a jerk after all. A full time jerk to be exact.

But I have to admit he's as hot as the sun. He got those six pack abs anyone can drool with-- don't ask me why I knew it. It's just that he loves to do shirtless when she's at my home or in the Mansion or here in the Philippines. He got this masculine figure that's full of authority, a broad chest and fine muscles, and his messy hair that looks good on him. And one thing I love about his appearance is his eyes. It's mesmerizing that I find unique. I've only seen those from him.---

Oh Crap! Stop it Laurens! He's your DAMN COUSIN! So stop phrasing the sex god in front of you.

I mentally shook my head. Eww~ Gross thought little froggy! And besides incest is a sin after all. Yeah and remember he's a manwhore.

And do you even know what's his famous line? Oh well try to ask him about that. I don't want my head to be corrupted.

Black Raju's POV

Shit! Sumasakit parin yung panga ko dahil sa sampal ni Loche kanina. HINDI LANG PALA SIYA! Pati narin yung sina-- Gin? Cath? Kith? Lith? Liit? Ay puta! Basta yung tatlo na hipon. Hays.. Tangina nga naman oh. Ang sakit kaya. Pero mas masakit kay Loche ganyang lalaki este babae ba naman eh. Mukha pa ngang mas malakas pa sakin yan. -_-

Napahawak na naman ako sa panga ko habang nagmamaneho. Hays... Just forget about that shit loads Black. Hindi naman sila kawalan eh! Pero ang sakit lang sa ego! Napahiya kaya ako sa NAIA kanina. -___- Asar!!

I glanced at Loche at the front view mirror and I caught her looking at me. Our eyes met and what do you expect? Tingling sensation? Of course the witch rolled eyes at me. Napa-iling na lang ako.

Hindi makakaila na maganda siya. I mean she's always been beautiful but I think she look more even beautiful from the last time I saw her that is just a month ago where she caught me having sex with-- I forgot about the name but I met that one at the bar. Who wouldn't? She's a lousy kisser. -___- 'She's a lousy kisser or it's just that nawalan ka ng gana kasi nahuli kayo ni Laurens?' -_- "TSS!"

"Hey Black, Somethin' wrong?" Lucy faced me with a bit worried face, she's sitting on the passenger's sit while the two is at the back. Among the three girls she's the one you may say that have this angelic face or should it be baby face? And her accent is still like in german. I find it cute.

"Did I say somethin'?" I imitated the way she says. I saw her rolled her eyes and shows off a half smile. "Whatever!" I laughed. She still acts really really childish though her action is a bit quite mature.

*cough* *cough*

I looked at the front view mirror. "Are you okay Aki?" Henretta asked her worriedly. Eh? Didn't she notice that it was just fake? I looked Loche and raises an eyebrow. She just glared and said 'I'm okay' what's wrong with this woman? I just continued driving but I still can't help but to glance at her side.

Those blonde hair that reminds me of her dad very well, and her white skin that's almost like the color of the snow. Looking at her is not the type of a girl where you can say that she's an apple for the eyes of men. The way she dress is definitely a turn off. 'Cause she really looks like a gangster with that.

Very dark eyeliner is encircled around her eyes, for me it enchances her eyes even more. She looks like Avril Lavigne with it though.

But if I was just some guy out there, I'll be taken a back of approaching her. Know why? 'Cause her aura is so cold. Her eyes are intimidating, na para bang magdadalawang isip ka na tumingin sa kanya. It's plain, cold and scary.

She's way different to the way she was before when her parents are still alive. Misloche is so sweet back then. Afraid to hurt someone even if it'll take emotionally or physically. Loves and cares for everyone.

But now? She's a plain work of a heartless and a bad-ass bitch. Not that I mean of a female dog what I mean is a real meaning of the word BITCH on the bitchy world of society. She's reckless. And I'm telling you, she's a very mean one. The perfect opposite of her older sister.

"Black, aren't we there yet?" I sigh

"Wait up, a meter more then we'll be there." She just shrugged.

We enter the Esparcia's Mansion. Lolo's house is really big. I made a turn around the fountain and parked infront of the mansion.

There are maids and guards standing in line. The guards open the doors for us. I handed the key car to the butler. Siya na ang bahala sa sasakyan.

I didn't waited for everyone. They'll just going to bore me to death in welcoming the three.

"I'll go ahead. I'm tired." Hindi ko na inantay pa sagot nila at dumeretso nalang papasok hanggang sa kwarto ko. I took of my shirt, left my jeans on and faces the body length mirror.

Many revelations will reveal the moment she'll enter the house. But I know she'll handle it.

I lay down on my bed, facing the ceilling.

Me? A playboy. I can't get enough of girls. The only thing I know is to screw almost all of them. They're just like clothes for me. Easy to wear and easy to dump.

But if there will be an exemption? That'll be Laurens. Well... of course ate Zalia too.

I love Loche. Not only as a cousin but as a lover. I know for others it's disgusting but for me it's not.

Knowing I'm just an adopted. I'm not a real Esparcia at all.

--

Hi guys. :) How's the UD? Sorry if I take too long. What do you think do Loche also feels the same way to Black? And... Black is not a real Esparcia by blood. How come? You? Mind to share your own thouhgt?

I'm open for dedication. Just PM me. :)