Chapter 2

I can't believe my feet are already touching the ground of the Philippines. It's nice to be home. 

It has been years since the day that I left, and here I am now. Touching the ground of the land that I cursed the most before. But now? I think I'm brave enough to face everything up on my own.

 The thing that bothers me is why would ate ask me to go home. It's not just a simple matter, it must be something big. 

"Lucy, we are standing here for more than 30 minutes outside the NAIA airport. Where the hell is that damn car that will pick us up?" I said with an irritated voice and a burning eyebrows. It's not that I'm being a whinny brat but the weather in Germany is way too different to this country. And to think that I'm still wearing my winter clothes. Think about that right? 

Think of it again. Oh well never mind. But heck! I didn't know it'll be this hot! Goodness gracious!

"They told me that it is here already and it's waiting for almost an hour and it came earlier than we did. But I don't know why, why it is still not here Aki." she gave me an apologizing look. I just sigh in frustration. I still have my jet lag. And that effin car is still not here. I want to take a rest for pete's sake!

If anyone would ask why she calls me Aki, it's the other way of calling me boss in public. So that no one may notice. In case of safety measures. Little did we might know maybe some of the mafia's enemy is lurking around here somewhere.

Without a second thought I threw my luggage on the way. I'm so damn pissed! I can handle my thumping feelings anytime but at the moment is off limits. Holy guacamole! I just wanted to meet the bed and have a wonderful date at my dreamland! That's all! Oh well, that luggage will not be destroyed anyway, cause some of my guns are inside. Good thing the guns didn't thought of banging and such. Or else they'll just make a noise.

Don't be too curious why I've got the chance to sneak them out on that stupid airport. Their scanner is too weak. I have someone who made my luggage cool. Somehow in a way no one would know there's actually something hiding inside.

I noticed everyone around us keeps on looking at me because of the scene that I did. But the hell I care! My patience is not that long anymore, and if ever within 5 minutes that damn car is still not here, I swear to the depths of hell I'm so going to rip off the head of that bullshit who's driving it!

"Hahaha. Hey couz! Little patience is ringing the bell. Aren't we?" a red ferrari parked in front of us. What the hell?! My luggage is under this demon's car! I saw him smirked.

I glare at him. So this is the driver who's driving the damn car who let us wait for 30 minutes? How dare he!? What did I said awhile ago about this? Oh yeah, I remembered. I grin. "Ready your damn head now my dear cousin. Surely you'll see your body from a far now. Too bad you're body doesn't have an eye. Or else you'll be horrified seeing your head ripped off from your body on a far."

And in just a blink of an eye. I'm in front of Black, gripping his colar. "Hey! Hey! Easy little kitten. Don't be too harsh. Kakauwi mo lang pero ang init na agad ng ulo mo. Malamig naman sa Germany ah?" He awkwardly laughed.

What the F?! Did I just heared? Little kitten? "Jerk! Are you insulting me?! Little kitten? Really!? Wanna try this little kitten? Huh?!" I was about to pull him harshly out of the car window when he tried to stop me.

"We-we-we-we-wait! Wait!?" I looked at him. "WHAT!?"

"About what you said... hmmm... Well... Which little kitten?" He smiled from ear to ear and look down to my-- OH! GOSH! 

"Perv!!!!" I slap him so hard that I feel like his head is going to dis-attached from his neck. Serves him right!

"Damn it Loche! Are you going to rip off my neck?" He whinned while caressing his own left cheek. Loche is pronounced as (Low-shi) "Oh! Since you asked that, I really wanted to. As a punishment." And i smirked evily.

"Babe, can you do the sweet punishment instead of the painful one?" Grabe! Hihirit pa talaga? Is he really my cousin by blood? Why he has to be so pervert?! 

"ARRRHHG!! BLACK!!" I pulled him out of the car. Yeah, I'm strong as that, that I can carry this stick guy. Yeah he's stick. He's not masculine for me he's gay! End!

"Baby! Is that how you show me that you missed me? Grabe! Ang sweet!" He's now sitting on the road with-- Eew~ 

"What the hell Black! Can you please button your polo? It's not a show off time here. And bitch please stop calling me names! It's gross!" and I flipped my hair. 

"Honey--" I slid out the kunai out of my sleeves and pointed it on his neck. "Baby what did I told you awhile ago?" I asked him using my sweet voice. Bull crap! I hit my temper. Black is really stubborn as hell. I saw him gulp. "He-he-he-"

"Aki..." I saw the two girls standing beside me already. I looked around and almost all of the people has our attention. I slid the kunai back of my sleeves. I'm sure nobody noticed it aside from my cousin and the two girls. 

I saw two guards made their way towards us. "Ma'am? May problema ho ba?" I faced him with my poker face. "Wala pong problema dito. I'm sorry for causing trouble." I looked around and to Black.

"Bring all the luggages in the car including Lucy's and Henretta's. And the hell with mine's that's under your car." I rolled my eyes at him. He stood up and put one arm around my shoulders. "Loche naman. Patulong nalang. Ginawa ko lang naman yun kasi 3 of my girls are here. I saw them. Tulungan mo ako." He's almost whispering. 

A game popped-up on my mind. I smirked under my breath. I elbowed him and slap him again. "How dare you! You cheated on me! And now 3 of your girls are here?! You jerk! I trusted you!" And I run inside the car and pretended that I'm crying myself out. 

Seriously I wanted to burst out laughing to death! I sneaked out of the window and saw three girls heading his way.

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

Ow~ I bet that hurts, including mine. Too bad for you, Black Raju Esparcia. It's your slapping day isn't it?

--

Black Raju Esparcia at the multimedia. --->

Dazzling hot right? ;)