Nineteen.

INDIA

"Can we live with Daddy?" Alaiyah asked me as we all were sitting and eating at Cajun Seafood.

August looked at me and I looked at him not knowing what to say.

"Daddy lives here and we live in California we're not going to be able to live with daddy." I told her.

"Do you love Daddy?" She asked me catching me off guard.

"Um yes very much." I said and she smiled at me.

"As much as you love Ivan or more?" She asked.

"More sweetie." I told her honestly.

"So then let's move here and live with daddy problem solved." She said.

August chuckled. "It's not that simple mamas. Mommy gotta work back home. She can't up and leave that easily." He told her and she looked sad.

"Well can I live with you while she's there Daddy?" Lai asked breaking my heart.

August looked at me but stayed quiet for a moment.

"I'll be there to visit y'all and you and mommy will come visit like y'all are now." He told her.

She pouted. "Mommy can I live with daddy?" She asked me.

"Not right now Lai." I told her.

My feelings were hurt that by baby didn't want to stay with me anymore but I understand. She's just getting to see and spend time with August and we're leaving soon.

She pouted and stayed quiet the rest of the time we ate.

Once we got in the car she was out like a light as we drove to the furniture store we never made it there the other day we ended up at the museum.

"Can I see those pictures from the museum?" I asked Aug and he handed me his phone.

"You look like a big ass kid." Aug laughed.

I went to his pictures and saw the pictures.