Four.

AUGUST

I woke up in a unfamiliar place remembering I slept at India's spot after we went to a late night dinner after her shoot.

I heard the shower running in the bathroom adjacent to this room so I knew she was up getting ready so we could make our rounds today.

I reached for my phone that was on the nightstand plugged in.

Mia was blowing me up. I ignored it and sat up stretching.

I had to shower and shit too but I knew I didn't have no clothes here and we would have to go by my house before we really started our day.

India came out in her towel bopping her head to the YG playing on her phone lowly and I couldn't help but admire her.

India was beautiful and I knew it. I just knew I never deserved somebody like her. I was a hoe when she met me up until I got with Mia. Id never go there with her simply cause I know it wouldn't last cause of me. She a good girl any nigga would be lucky with her.

"You staring." She said bluntly and I laughed.

"Nobody want to look at your ugly ass that bad." I told her.

"Keep telling yourself that." She semi- yelled going into the closet where I helped her hang her clothes up last night.

I shook my head.

"Ooo look my pictures from last night!" She said coming out looking at her phone excited and still in her towel.

She hopped on the bed handing me her
phone to look at them before hurrying back into the closet.

She hopped on the bed handing me her phone to look at them before hurrying back into the closet