여섯

여섯(Six): Locked Up Princess.

“Ugh...” A groan escaped her rosy pink lips. All she remembers was looking for her missing son, and suddenly someone knocked her out.

Where was she anyway?

“Lady Yuhuan, are you awake?” A unknown yet familiar old woman's voice spoke outside the door.

Yuhuan? Wasn't that mom's name? Holy shit. Someone mistook her for her mom. And no doubt that she's in her mother's homeland, Tiānsháng Empire. And no doubt that the old woman's voice is gotta be her mother's nanny. Nanny Zhao.

“Nanny Zhao? Can you please come in?” She softly spoke.

“Your Highness, I have brought wet blankets to lower your temperature,” Nanny Zhao said, as she approaches with a bowl full of water,“The Sky Guards have bought you here with a fever,”

Sky Guards are mom's own army, which was passed down by grandpa. She narrowed her eyes. Grandpa must be the one who desires mom's return.

But I can't just lie to mom's nanny, she frowned, as the old woman starts to talk.

“I was very worried for you, my lady,” The old woman said, as she wipes her forehead,”You stopped contacting us as soon as Lady Xiaomei turned 5. Your parents and brothers have been worried sick,”

“Nanny Zhao...” She called, as the old woman stops,“I'm not... Yuhuan. I'm Xiaomei,”

“Well.. Child, where's your mother? Is she okay? Have she lived a good life in Kou?”

“Nanny, mother and I was forced to leave the empire when I was 5. Mother died when I was nine,”

The old woman tensed, not knowing what to do, she turned to the blonde and bowed,“My work here is done, I'll dismiss myself now, Lady Xiaomei, have a good rest,”

And with that, the old woman left.

“We gotta look for her, Ze-nii! What if she's hurt!” Natsu panicked, as soon as Zeref and Mavis reaches the guild,“And Igneel too!”

“I know,” He grabbed Natsu by both shoulders,“I've sent the twelve to look for her, and as for Igneel, we can find him, altogether,”

“Are you sure? How can I help? Is there anything I can do?”

Zeref sighed, defeated because of his little brother's action, and gave a grey book in Natsu's hands,“There. I had a new demon. Her name is AI. She has an archive far advance than Hibiki, maybe she can help,”

Natsu opened the book and revealed a little girl.

| The girl in the media |

And everyone was shocked that the new creation does not look like a demon at all.