셋(Three): Aladdin, Alibaba and Morgiana

“Alibaba do you think they're okay?” A young man asked.

“Good thing we found them by the shore, if we didn't they're doomed,” Another young man said.

“Their wounds came from the shipwreck, other than that they seems okay,” A young woman said.

As the three were discussing, they heard a man voice, groaning.

The three lean over to the now-awake man.

“Are you okay, Mister?” The blue haired young man asked.

The salmon haired man slowly opened his eyes and looked into his surroundings.

Their savior was two young man and one young woman.

“Good thing you're awake, sir, I'm Alibaba Saluja, what's your name?” The blonde asked him.

Alibaba is a young man of average height with blond hair and golden eyes. He has a short, thick ahoge on his hair, and wears a small red rope tied around his neck. His attire is a dark blue tunic which slants on his left side and black boots with burgundy stripes.

“Natsu... Natsu Dragneel,” He answered.

“Good thing that you're awake, we found you and your comrades unconscious in the shore,” The blue haired said,“What happened? I'm Aladdin, by the way!”

Aladdin seems to be at the age of 15. His hair long blue and has bangs in hair, but it seems that he prefers them to be braided. He wears a long robe with a thin silk inside that crosses over his body with a rope around his waist, and a badge tied to the end of it. The ruby on his forehead is connected to a gold chain that is inter-crossed to its bottom, possessing it as a headpiece. He has bracelets around his ankles and seems to uses an old staff.

But Natsu noticed something around the young man. White butterflies?

Not only him, but Aladdin notices something to Natsu too. Eh? This Mister has both black and white rukh. how?

“You and your company had minor injuries, but it seems that blonde woman... Is pregnant, along with the blue haired woman,” The pink haired said,“But no need to worry, she and the child are healthy, same goes to the other woman,”

“Thank you,” He tried standing up, but he's steps wobbled and he almost stumbled, if it weren't for the pink haired.

“You are in no strength yet,” She said,“Please rest,”

“No,” He softly put her to side,“I need to heal my wife, and friends,”

“But...” She tried stopping him again, but Alibaba stopped his wife,“Let him be, Morgiana, he knows what he is doing,”

Morgiana's hair is cut short, almost like an apple cut, layered with a ponytail on the left side. The ponytail on the left side is much longer than her normal hair. She wears a white dress with a unique ornament such as a feather on its belt. She's also wearing the necklace that seems to be given by her husband, her with armlets on both of her upper arms.

Natsu went to Wendy first, if he is going to heal Lucy. He needed Wendy. Both his hand glowed purple, and he starts healing her. As a part Sky Devil Slayer, he can heal anyone.

Wendy was started to be awake. The trio stare in awe, as the man healed the lady instantly. They have never seen someone to be healed without using wands or formulas.

“Natsu-san...” Natsu helped her to sit up,“What happened?”

“We were washed away here in...” He turned to the trio,“Where are we?”