Teasing and quiet moans.

I looked in between the curtains as I heard the music start. Two pairs of people went in before me and Logan locked arms. I smiled at my mom before we walked through the curtains and slowly made our way down the isle. I could feel everyone's eyes on us and it made me kind of nervous to be the center of attention but I continued walking anyways.

When we got to the end of the isle me and Logan separated and stood on either side of Daniel.

Suddenly the music stopped playing and the lady across the room started playing a pretty song on the piano before the curtains fully opened and I saw my mom standing there. She was already teary eyed and I almost laughed because she was so emotional but instead I smiled at her and soon enough she was standing in front of Daniel.

I glanced at Harry, which was a really stupid mistake because he looked so good sitting there. He was in the front row and his knee's were parted which made my eyes roam up and down his heavenly legs. They slowly traveled up his body and when I saw his face he was smirking. He totally knew what he did to me and he loved it. I literally wanted to jump him right then and there. I could hear words being said behind me but I couldn't concentrate on anything other than him.

Suddenly I saw his hand quickly and casually raise to his mouth. His pointer and middle finger made a 'V' and his tongue slid in between them for a few seconds before he lowered his hand again with a smirk on his face. That was the end for me, oh my god. Us in the shower came to my head and I instantly felt my panties get wet. What the fuck was it with me and getting wet in public because of him? Jesus Christ it would even happen before we met. I lowered my hand to the side of my thigh and stuck my middle finger in his direction, hoping that nobody would see but that was quickly thrown away when I saw my aunt give me a dirty look. Great. He's getting me in trouble now. I smiled at her and she shook her head before bringing her attention to the wedding again. I did the same, realizing that I literally missed the whole wedding and the guy was telling Daniel to kiss my mom now.

He grabbed her face and kissed her hard and everyone stood up and started clapping, I clapped along and smiled before they started walking down the isle holding hands. I met up with Logan and we walked down the isle after them until all of us were standing in front of the church and watching as my mom and Daniel got into a Limo so they could go to the venue for the reception.

I pulled my phone out of my bra and turned it on before opening up Harry's texts.

Preston: you're such a tease, I'm gonna kill you in ur sleep

Harry: Best wedding I've been to in a while .xx

Preston: mhm I'm sure it is. meet me up front before you get trampled by my little cousins theyre obsessed with you

Harry: Kind of like you are?

Preston: stfu

Harry: Make me.

Preston: i will as soon as we're alone