both

arabella walks up the hall from the evening room,

footsteps echoing on the walls. her heart was beating against her ribs, comfort teddy bear clutched tightly in her bony hands. this was very naughty of her, she thinks to herself.

calum angrily runs on the treadmill, feet stomping on the track with each step. maybe if he was more attractive, arabella would talk to him again, he thought.

she peeks into the gym, the only place calum could possibly be at this time. her brown doe eyes watch him run lustfully, and she steps into the room with her small feet pointing towards each other, and watches him until he turns around.

calum slightly looks back, not expecting much but another man, but sees arabella looking so innocently delicious in a white sun dress and teddy bear, that he forgets to turn the treadmill off, and falls to the floor.

she giggles quietly, free hand over her mouth as she looks down at him sprawled across the floor, muscles flexed.

"hi arabella," he breaths, trying his hardest not to look up her dress.

"hello calum," she laughs, smoothing the white fabric across her thighs.

"you're very pretty in dresses." 

"i tried."

"for me?" he muses, standing from the floor and looking down at her.

she steps close to him, hands on his chest.

"all for you," she whispers.

calum's heart furiosiously thuds in his throat as arabella disappears from him, walking to the door and shutting it.

her hips sway as she walks back towards him, the innocence of her outfit and the lust in her voice almost too much to bear.

she presses her palms against his chest again, pushing him back until he hits the wall.

"now," she breaths, "what did you say my voice could do to a man?"

"b-bad things, arabella." he stutters as her cold hand slips under his shirt.

calum had been in here since he was sixteen, and considering he almost murdered two girls, he had never done anything of this sort. he had wanted to, what teenage boy didn't? but being encased in the crazy house for two years didn't really provide him with much sexual activity.

"tell me them," she whispers against his neck.

"i-i can't,"

"alright then," she purrs."show them to me."

calum couldn't take it anymore, honestly, not a soul could ever be as contradictory as arabella. she looked like a virgin, and spoke like a whore.

he spins her around, pinning her against the white wall with vigor and a scowl adorning his lips. his warm hands hike the dress up to her hips, and his teeth clamp down on the skin at the crook of her neck so hard, she drops the stuffed animal and cries out.

 "kitten, you know you've got to quiet down." he whispers delicatly.

arabella's body tingles at the pet name, and right as calum tilts down to kiss her again, she slips from his grasp.

"follow me."