Swagger

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN FIGHTING, MENTIONS OF ABUSE, TRIGGERING CONTENT
This is not real everything in this story is fictional. I am not trying to come after swagger or anything this is just a scenario I had thought of. Please do not hate me for where my imagination takes me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slid down the bedroom door sobbing into my knees as I could feel the door shaking from the banging on the other side.
"Fucking let me in goddamnit!" I cried more as Eric screamed at me through the small wooden door. It felt like it was going to break any moment.

I giggled at something Mason had said, he was going on about how some bitch was all over him. I could feel the alcohol settling in my stomach and I was fairly drunk but not too drunk to the point I didn't understand what was going on. I slowly turned my head to see the piles of bodies dancing in the club and bit my lip, I loved dancing and going to the clubs but I felt weird tonight. As I turned my head my I could see the unthinkable happening.

"Y/N come on please... just unlock the door..." I heard him whimper as I shook my head covering my ears. My silky red dress getting ruined from the tears and makeup streaming down my face mixing with snot.

I walked over to Eric slapping him across the face with tears filling my eyes. He was dancing with some girl, not just dancing he was letting her grind all over him and he was holding her hips. As my hand connected with his face he looked at me in shock and anger. "Fuck you Eric." I said lowly before turning around and walking back towards Mason wanting to urge him to leave with me since I couldn't walk home alone. "Y/N wait!" I could hear Eric yelling for me but I quickly grabbed Masons hand and ran out of the club with him.

I unlocked the bedroom door when the banging and cries for me had stopped. I looked out only to see Eric sitting there with his face in his hands crying softly. He was drunk, he only ever cried when he's drunk. I sat down in the door way and stared at him as more tears threatened to spill. He looked up at me with red tired eyes and let out a soft sob. "I-I'm so sorry baby..." he whispered and I shook my head resting it on my knees. "Why did you do it?" I asked emotionless. And I saw him shake his head as he let out a long sigh. "I-I don't know... it was the alcohol and-" he started but I cut him off. "It's always the fucking alcohol Eric! Every-time you blame it on the fucking alcohol! When are you going to take responsibility for your actions!" I screamed at him, my words slurring from my still drunken state but I didn't regret a single word.
He sat there in silence before I could see anger growing on his face as he stood up and I stood with him not wanting to have the lower ground even though it didn't make a difference as he was still slightly taller than me. He walked towards me and pushed me hard enough for me to fall to the ground and let out a cry. "Shut the fuck up! I treat you like a fucking princess and all you do is sit around and bitch and moan!" He screamed at me towering over my fragile body. He wasn't going to remember any of this in the morning. He never does when he gets like this, or he just pushes it to the back of his mind. "E-Eric please don't..." I cried softly bringing my knees to my chest as I laid there closing my eyes. "What about all the times I see you fucking cuddling up to Mason huh?! I know you have something for him! You've probably already fucked him haven't you you fucking whore!" He spat in my face and I brought my hands up trying to block it all out. I shook my head. "I-it's not like that and you know it!" I cried a bit too loudly and I felt his hand wrap around my wrist pulling it tightly away from my face.
"You're fucking pathetic." He spat at me before throwing my arm down and walking out of the room then out of the house entirely slamming the door behind him as I was left to lay there in my own tears crying softly.
It wasn't always like this. We were in love and he did treat me like a princess, but when he got drunk it was bad. He would cheat and yell and hurt me. At one point he had given me a black eye to which I was interrogated by Mason and Cameron over it. Even Eric had questioned me about it the next morning completely forgetting about what he had done the night before.

"Y/N what the actual fuck happened to your eye?" Mason exclaimed as he grabbed my faces and pushed it in different directions trying to get a better look at it. I winced in pain and but my lip, I couldn't tell him he'd kill Eric. "N-nothing I just got into a fight at the bar last night..." I mumbled and Mason looked at my in my eyes, I could tell he knew I was lying but he didn't take it much further.

I woke up still laying on the ground my tears from last night dried on my face and I was still wearing this stupid dress. I stood up slowly, wincing as my wrist was in pain and was forming a bruise. I slowly slid the dress off and looked around the room noting that Eric wasn't in here, he probably wasn't even home. I trudged into the bathroom we shared and started the water to take a hot shower. I slowly stepped in the shower and stood there letting the water run over my body burning my skin but it felt so good. I jumped as I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist pulling my back gently. These hands were more careful than the ones from last night. I turned my head to see Eric there with his eyes closed and he shoved his face into the crook of my neck. We stood there in silence letting the water run over our bodies.
"I'm sorry..." he was the first one to speak and I could just barely hear him. For once he actually remembered what happened. I turned around and looked over his face, bruises littered all over it along with a few cuts. I stayed silent as I rubbed my thumb across his cheek and he winced in pain. "Please forgive me." He murmured and I bit my lip. These were the moments I lived for, the ones where we could just sit in silence and be comfortable. I shook my head softly, "Eric... I can't keep doing this... you never remember the mornings after but Everytime you drink this happens." I swallowed back my tears as his eyes bored into mine. "I-I won't drink anymore... please I can't lose you." He cried softly pulling me closer and I cried into his chest. I couldn't leave him. I loved him.