Living With Morons

As I woke up I could hear screaming coming from downstairs. I groaned and shoved my pillow over my face, most mornings were like this and I just wanted one morning where I could sleep in. I hadn't gotten to sleep until 5 this morning, mostly due to insomnia and deciding to just edit videos all night so I would be caught up. As I could still hear the screaming downstairs I quickly threw my pillow off my face and stomped over to my bedroom door unlocking it. I kept it locked most times when I'd sleep otherwise someone would barge in and start taking things, *cough* Mason *cough*. I opened the door and let out a loud scream. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RETARDS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs earning silence, I stood there for a moment enjoying the silence until I head heavy and quick footsteps coming up the stairs. I looked at the top of the stairs to see mason running towards me. I screamed and slammed my door in his face. "Ouch you dumb cunt!" Mason exclaimed as I could clearly hear the door slam into his head. I slowly opened it again looking down at him slyly. "Oopsie, maybe you shouldn't be so goddamn loud in the mornings you retard." I giggled softly helping him up before pushing past him and walking downstairs. As I got downstairs I notice swagger and Matt on the couch watching something stupid on YouTube and smoking from the bong. I walked over to swagger taking the bong out of his hands and taking a quick rip. Nothing like waking and baking, I blew out the smoke into swaggers face and he groaned swatting the smoke away. "What was that for you bitch?" He questioned still swatting it away.
"That's for letting the retard smoke, you know how he gets." I complained handing the bong back to him and going into the kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal. I looked out the sliding glass doors and saw Toby and Cam sitting outside lounging around. I decided to join them outside instantly regretting it as it was super hot and I was still wearing a hoody, although I had shorts on I felt like I was having a heat stroke. This damned Australian heat.
"Hey Y/N." Cam and Toby said at the same time and I nodded at them. After 6 months I still couldn't believe I was living with my six best friends. I ate my cereal in silence thinking while listening in on Toby and Cameron's conversation. I was thinking about my channel and everything that had happened in the past five years of me being a youtuber. I had met swagger first in a CS:GO game, we instantly clicked and became best friends and soon after he introduced me to Mason then the rest of the guys. I sighed finishing my bowl of cereal and setting it on the outdoor table laying back in my chair closing my eyes.
"CANNON BALL!" The familiar thick Aussie accent screamed and I opened my eyes only to be met with water splashing all over me. "MASON!" I screamed as my face went red immediately noticing he was naked in the water smiling at the three of us sitting. This wasn't the first time I had seen Mason naked the kid loved running around with nothing on but it was still a shock at times. I've had my run ins with the other boys before too but we don't talk about those...
Mason swam around in the pool crying to all of us about how he needed clothes but we all just ignored him letting him suffer from the consequences of his actions. Sooner than later he jumped out of the pool covering his nether regions and ran in the house soaking wet. "Mason I swear to fucking god if you get anything wet I'll kill you!" I yelled at him watching him run inside and upstairs laughing like a maniac. I loved these boys but sometimes they get to me. I soon stood up and walked back inside with Cam and Toby. I sat on the couch listening as we all talked and had fun, I loved when we had our lazy days and just talked. I rested my head on Jays shoulder and smiled up at him as he threw an arm around my shoulders squeezing me. We've all been through hard times and yet we are always there for each other.
"I love you guys..." I mumbled softly with a small smile and they all grinned back at me.

(A/N) I know this is kinda shit but please stick around it'll get better...

...maybe 🤠🤘🏻

Misfits Imagines/ Drabblesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें