15%

Shakira's POV

It was finally the end of this tedious day . I walked out the front doors , standing by the entrance waiting for Kayla and the rest . Than I get a text from this unknown number .

Unknown # : I miss you I'm sorry I fucked up 🥺 !

Me : who is this and I probably don't miss you 🤷🏽‍♀️

Unknown # : Demarcus 😪

Me : I definitely don't miss you and your getting block 😘 .

Unknown : no baby don't do that I never meant to hurt you , I did it to protect you 🤧 .

Unknown # : I swear 🙏🏽💔 !

Me : well I don't care what you tried to do , what happened or any of that , I'm seeing someone as we speak so you can shove that apology up your black ass 😙 .

And after that being said I blocked him , I don't want nothing to do with that asshole . He probably still think I'm living in Brooklyn , his dumbass .
But I'm fine with that , he's gonna be looking real stupid tryna look for me .

Them bitches was taking mad long , so I decided to leave . I hop in my car and drive home .

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I drove down the street and I was finally home . I parked my car in the garage . Then I grab my book bag and other belongings , and open the car door . I made sure to lock the car , because someone breaking in the last fucking thing I need .

Once I get in the house I see Alena and some guy all snuggled up on the couch . He looked kinda young like around Micheal's age . He had brown skin and short hair . That fucking slut I hope she get caught , even though Alex be getting on my last fucking nerve he is a good man / boyfriend .

"Oh this is your friend" The man said .

"Oh no this my daughter" She corrected him .

"Introduce yourself while I go upstairs real quick" She said and went to her room .

"What's your name" He asked .

"Uhh Shakira" I said .

"You need to speak up" He said bemused .

"My names Shakira" I said slow & sarcastic .

"Pretty name for a beautiful young sweet , sweet girl" He said in a low tone .

That highkey creeped me out tho , so I just replied by saying "thanks I guess" to end the conversation . I started to walk to the stairs , until I heard footsteps behind me .

He started walking towards me , getting way to close for comfort .

"Why are you getting so close" I said broken up barely getting my words out .

"Your so innocent and young , tell me have you ever been pleasured before" he said but by now he was cornering me into the railing of the stairs . I was so in shock my body couldn't move and I couldn't get out any words .

He grabs my face and turns it like he trying to examine my features . Now he was squeezing my jaw extremely tight .

"It's not go-gonna be innocent when I stick my foot up your ass" I managed to get out .