7%

Jahseh's POV

I open the car door and just shove her in the passenger seat . She didn't say word she just sat there . "Where are you taking me" She ask shaking her leg . "To my house , no one should be home right now" .

She put on her AirPods, you could tell she doesn't wanna be with me right now . The rest of the car ride we were just stood there in silence until she said something . "Should've killed that bitch when I had the chance". She mumbled . "Why would you kill someone over something dumb" I asked her . "She said something about my dad he died from a drive by" She said with her voice a little shaky . I just nodded my head and we arrived at my house .

Once we got in I sat her down on the counter and cleaned up her tiny cuts . "Jahseh you know you didn't have to do this right?" She said . "I know I just wanted too , you remind me of how I used to be" I said . She look up . "What do you mean by that" she said . "I used to be in and out of jail , always getting into fights over some stupid shit , I used to not even think twice before putting my hands on someone" I said .

She stood quiet and didn't say a word . Once I was done we headed up to my room and I started playing Adventure Time . "Shakira" I said . "Yea" She says with her eyes glued to tv , she looked like a little kid and it's so cute . I laughed . "Can I trust you" I say . "Yea what's up" . She says , turning her body to me . "Okay so , when I was younger I didn't have a great life , when I was 8 my mom she had a boyfriend and she used to neglect me" She nodded her head for me to continue.

"So I was sad that she used to always put her love and attention into him , instead of her own son" . I said . "Then one day , I came home from school and I saw him beating my mother she looked helpless and all she could was tell him to stop , so I ran up to him grabbed his arm and bite a huge chunk of flesh off to defend my mom" I said and it didn't look like she was fazed by what I was saying . "Then after I did that my mom she didn't want me living with her so I moved in with my grandma , that's when I started to be going in and out for jail for robbery , having guns , and getting into fights" I said . "Once I was in jail that's how I met Stokeley and he found I was doing music so he wanted in ."

She just there listening and it look like she understand . I was expecting her too say something but she just stood quiet .

"Why are you telling me this" She says "I don't mean it like I don't care I'm just asking" . She said

"I feel like I can trust you , and you seem very similar to my old self" I said . She just nodded

After all of that talking she calmed down and fell asleep . It was 2:00 school just ended. So I decided to wake her up . I really didn't want to she looked so cute and at peace . I shook her and she wouldn't wake up so , I decided to place myself on top of her . My eyes immediately go to her boobs they were right in my face but even though , I wanted to keep looking I moved my head the other way so she won't think I'm a perv .

Shakira's POV

I felt something really heavy over my body . I finally open my eyes and it was Jahseh . "Jahseh get off of me , your literally crushing me" I said . He gets off of me .

"Finally your awake it's 2:15 I'm taking you home" He said . I just nodded and wiped my eyes and he just started at me with a smirk I noticed he was looking down . My hole left boob was just spilling out my shirt , it wasn't that out for him to see my nipple or anything but he could she a lot . I immediately cover up he laughs and I punch him in the chest and he starts wheezing .