Chapter 20

Ok so I just wanted to warn you guys that this might be a shocking chapter! I don't know! You might GASP! or be like OH MY GOSH! haha sorry! anyways heres Chapter 20! :D

Chapter 20

TWO MONTHS LATER......

"Get out of the bathroom! You've been in there for five minutes already!" Stevie yelled pounding on the door.

"Hold on!" I growled before puking in the toilet. I flushed it when I was done then sprayed air freshener.

"Were you puking?" Stevie asked.

"Yeah." I said opening the door. I squirted toothpaste in my mouth then got some water and swished it around. after a few seconds I spit it out in the sink then rinsed it out.

"It's 6:30 in the morning and your away puking!" Stevie said before kicking me out of the bathroom.

"Yup!" I said before going back into mine and Erin's room. He was still asleep. I smiled and crawled into bed next to him.

"Where did you go?" Erin mumbled scaring me.

"To the bathroom." I said.

"I heard Stevie say something about puking?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Did you puke?"

"Yeah." I said laughing.

"Gross." He said getting up and putting a shirt on.

"I know!" I said still laying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Hey June!" Suzanna said walking in our room.

"Hey!" I said.

"You should be getting your period this week!" She laughed before running out of the room.

"EW! Don't say that in front of Erin!" I yelled at her. Erin started laughing and I threw a pillow at his head.

"JUNES GETTING HER PERIOD THIS WEEK!!! EVERYONE GET READY! THE BEAST IS GONNA BE RELEASED THIS WEEK!" Suzanna yelled loudly so everyone in the house would hear.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I growled running out of the room downstairs.

"Run it's coming!" Suzanna laughed running away. I was too lazy to chase after her so I went to the kitchen and got breakfast from Vance.

"So...the beast is coming." Vance laughed handing me a plate full of bacon.

"If you didn't make the best bacon in the world...you'd be dead dog meat by now!" I growled.

"Ohhh! Is the beast already here?" He asked.

"NO!" I growled eating my bacon.

"Hey June!" Harper said walking in and sitting down next to me.

"What?" I growled.

"I heard you're gonna need these." Harper said handing me a bag of pads.

"Thanks." I said opening it and pulling out a pad. I unwrapped it then stuck it to Harper's face.

"Gross." He said before pulling it off.

"You're welcome." I said smiling.

"Yeah...thanks."

TWO WEEKS LATER.....

"Did you get your period yet?" Erin asked.

"No. It's weird! I should have gotten it two week ago." I said sitting on the bed.

"Maybe...maybe you're pregnant."

"WHAT! No! I can't be!" I said freaking out. "We've only done it once!"

"We'll go to the doctor tomorrow." Erin said laying down on the bed. I layed down next to him.

"Erin! What if I am pregnant! I'd have a baby! I can't even take care of myself! How am I supposed to take care of a baby!"

"Shh! It's gonna be ok." Erin said sitting up and pulled me into him lap. After about an hour I finally fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~

I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I had to pee so bad. I locked myself in there then went and did my buisness then went back to the room. As soon as I got on the bed and got comfy again my stomach started turning and I ran back to the bathroom.

I barely made it to the toilet and I started throwing up. Erin came in still half asleep. He pulled back my hair while I was puking and rubbed my back.

When I got done Erin handed me a toothbrush while toothpaste on it. I started brushing my teeth and he went back to the bedroom. When I finished brushing my teeth I went back in the bedroom and layed down next to Erin.

He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled me. After about five minutes of laying there trying to go back to sleep is stupid alarm clock went off.

"Ugh." Erin growled turning it off. He got up put a shirt on then went downstairs to the gym.

"Hey June!" Quincy said scaring the crap out of me when she walked in.

"Hey what's up." I said sitting up.

"Nothing much, I was just wondering if Erin would let me borrow his cell phone for a few minutes.

"Well I don't see why he wouldn't, so go ahead." I said grabbing his phone off the nightstand and handing it to her.

"Thank you." She said smiling.

"Why do you need it?" I asked.

"I'm calling someone." She said holding it to her ear.

"Who?" I asked.

"Shh...I'll tell you wh...hello!" She said before answering the person she called on the phone. "Yeah." She said smiling. "What are you doing today?....Nothing much, wanna come hang out today?" She asked.

Who is she talking to?

"Awesome when are you coming?" She asked. "Ok, 11 o'clock sounds great...Yeah...ok bye see you later...bye." She said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"A friend." She said.

"What's there name?" I asked as she handed the phone back to me.

"Jared."

"Oooo...is he your boyfriend."

"Maybe..."

"Awesome!" I said smiling. "Tell me about him." I said.

We talked about him until Erin came back up. Quincy left the room and Erin told me to get ready....time to go to the doctors...This is gonna suck.

~~~~~~~~~

Theres chapter 20! Hope you GASPED! haha leave me comments on what you did when you read it! :D

Thanks for reading! You guys are great!

VOTE COMMENT FAN LIKE!

Thanks for reading,

<3 Chappytherabbit!