June Woods! (Book 2!)

JUNE WOODS!

"Here you go." He said handing it to me.

"Why are you giving me this?" I asked looking at the little colorful cube.

"Just open it."

"Ok." I said pulling it apart. Inside, was a ring.

"Will you marry me?" Erin asked.

"Um...yeah sure." I said smiling as he put the ring on my finger.

"No!" Wes yelled tackling Erin to ground. "She will be mine!"

Chapter 1

"Get off of him." I growled pulling Wes off of Erin. Wes's eyes were glowing a golden color. He was about to transform into his wolf.

"You're mine." He growled back jerking me towards him.

"No!" I growled pushing him away. I got away and Erin grabbed me and pulled me back behind him.

"Jeremiah, bring her upstairs!" Erin growled his eyes pitch black.

"No." I growled as all my brothers and sisters dragged me upstairs. "Quit! Let go! This is gonna be like one of the awesomest fights ever! I wanna watch!" I growled watching them from the top of the stairs.

"Come on." Emily said as they dragged me into my room by my feet.

"NO!!!!!!" I yelled trying to go back downstairs.

ERINS POV

I could hear June screaming from upstairs. She's so stupid sometimes. Wes transformed already and so did I.

Wes lunged at me. I slid underneath him and watched as he fell to his face. I pinned him down as he wriggles while trying to get up. I was just about to kill him when June came running down and threw me off of him.

"Stop it!" she growled. "You guys are being retarded."

"June! Get away from them!" Jonathan growled from upstairs.

"Shut up and listen!" She yelled with her one hand on my head. Erin is my mate. Wes, you're like one of my best friends! I'm not gonna fall in love with a best friend! How weird is that! I love you Wes, just not that way." She said taking her hand off my head and petting him.

"June!" Usui yelled running downstairs and sliding right into her.

"What are you doing fool!" She yelled holding her balance.

"Come on!" He said grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the stairs.

"You're so stupid! I'm fixing stuff!" She growled tripping him and walking away.

"They're gonna hurt you." He said still laying on the floor.

"No, they're not." She said. "Now you guys, need to go upstairs, go transform back, and get clothes on." She said pushing me towards the stairs. I went up first then Wes. We passed all of June's sisters and brothers. I went in our room and transformed back and threw on some clothes. I quickly went back downstairs.

"You guys are so stupid." June said punching Harper on the arm.

"Yeah, whatever." He said holding his arm.

"You will die." Wes whispered from behind me. I just growled and walked towards June.

JUNES POV!

"So, I'm gonna go through all your stuff!" I laughed running downstairs into Usui and Jonathan's room.

"STAY OUT OF THERE!" Jonathan yelled trying to get me out. There was a big white line across the room. On the right side, was Usui's half of the room. The left was Jonathan's.

Usui's half had a bed and a wooden dresser and the wall color was green. Jonathan's was creepy. The walls were really dark blue almost black. He had a black leather couch, and he had the closet, so he didn't need a dresser. It had a picture of a girl with big boobs in a tiny bikini.

"JONATHAN RUNIONI!!!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Why is this hanging on your half of the room?" I growled pointing to the poster. "Your a little pervert aren't you?" I growled.

"He's a player too." Emily said walking passed the door down the hall.

"Shut up Emily!!" He growled.

"JONATHAN!!!" I yelled tackling him to the ground. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU MAN?" I growled smacking him across the face.

"I'm sorry, I'm a guy! What do you expect!"

"YOU LITTLE PERVERT!!!" I yelled getting up.

"Shut up, your a pervert too!" He said.

"No I'm not!"

"Sure you are. Don't tell me you and Erin haven't done it yet?"

"We didn't!!! NASTY!!!!" I screamed running out of his room. "You're such a freak!!!"

"June, come see our room." Suzanna said pulling me towards her and Emily's room. I went in their room. They had a white line on the floor separating them too. Suzanna's wall was pink, and Emily's was lime green.

"Really?" I asked noticing Suzanna had a Justin Beiber posters on her half.

"Yeah..." She blushed looking down to the floor.

"What happened to you guys?" I asked. I looked at Emily's half. She had pictures of all of us above her headboard on her bed. She pulled a picture out of her pillow case. It was a picture of mom.

"This ones for you, I'm sure you'll take better care of it then I will." She said smiling.

"Thanks." I said smiling back.

"Come on June! Hurry up and get to our rooms!!!" Harper said.

"I'm coming." I said walking into Harper and Chris's room. They all had white lines across their rooms. Harpers half had light blue walls covered in his artwork. It was pretty awesome. He had the closet, so he got a desk and his bed. The desk had piles of his artwork he was still working on.

Then I saw Chris's side...that was pretty scary. The walls were black with red paint that looked like it was running down the wall like blood. It even spilled onto the floor. And he had his guitars hanging on an other part of the wall. It's weird how Harper and Chris are so much different but get along really well...

"I'm gonna be honest. Harper, you have some awesome artwork! And Chris...are you depressed or something?"

"No." Chris said smiling as I punched his arm and walking out to go see Brody, Max, Stevie, and Jeremiah's room. All four of them had to share the same room. They got the extra big room and there were curtains all around their section of the rooms.

Jeremiah and Stevie's rooms matched. While Max and Brody's did too.

Jeremiah and Stevie's were Plain blue with beds and dressers. Max and Brody's were orange with black couches. Theirs looked like Halloween colors, because their dressers were black too.

"Awesome." I said walking out and going back into Jonathan's room.

"What are you doing?" He asked playing on his phone.

"This." I said ripping the gross picture off his wall and tearing it to shreds.

"JUNE!!!!" he yelled.

"JONATHAN!!!" I yelled back throwing the torn up pieces at him and ran upstairs.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" Jonathan yelled before I got to the top of the stairs and stopped at the horrible sight I saw....

*****************

Ok, so here's my second book! :D WOOO!!! Hope you like it! :D

<3 chappytherabbit!