Part 20

Slightly Mature Content ahead,
Read on your own Risk.

💞💞

A- I love you too Niel.. I'm all yours..

Neil smiled widely..kissed her knuckles.. stood up and inserted the beautiful diamond ring in her finger..

Then Neelama came forward and gave a lil box to Avni.. gesture her to open the box..

Avni opened the box there was a diamond ring for Neil..
Avni smiled.. took out the ring from the box held his right hand and inserted the ring in his finger..

Everyone started clapping and cheering them..

Avneil hugged eachother.. Neil kissed her on her forehead..

Sweta- okaay chalo chalo ab cake cut karenge..they all came to the cake kept on the dinner table..
Avneil cut the cake fed eachother then to all the people present their.. Everyone blessed them..
Avni went to Neelama..she hugged her from behind and kept her chin on her shoulder sadly..

A-ap logo koto maine bulaya tha.. kal mujhey Neil Ko surprise karna tha..but you people planned with him..you guys don't love me at all..even my Mamma and Papa..she pouted..

Everyone laughed on her super cute face..
Then Bebe came close to her.. caressed her hair..

B-Arey humbhito wahi sochey the parr Neil ne last week call karke saara kuch plan kiya..woh tujhey surprise dena chahta tha...isliye humlogo ne socha chalo Avni Ko hi surprise de de..she smiled..
Okkky chal ab maafi de de hum sabko..chalo sab sorry bolo she said looking around all of them..

Avni immediately hugged Bebe and said

A-No Bebe aap mujhese maafi math mangiye..I'm happy to have you people in my life..I love you all..

R-Arey don't be so upset Avuu..
Honeymoon pe Neil Ko surprise de dena..she winked at Avni..

Everyone laughed at Rea's words..
Avni grited her teeth looking at Rea being embarassed..

Sw-okkay chalo chalo ab sab lovebirds Ko thora akela choro..waisebhi bahot der ho chuki hai..kaal hamey nikalna hai...Neil tera parking done!!she asked Neil..

N-Nope time nahi mila..kal karlunga..waise khanna famkato flight evening ka hai...so I have enough time..he smiled..

Ne-Avuu kal humara 12bajeka flight hai..to airport pe milte hai..take care..
Okay chalo sab..

Then all came outside.. Avni was busy bidding them goodbye..

Vidyut dragged Neil aside..he took out something from his pocket..

V- Sunn ye rakh.. tujhey iski zarurat padegi aaj..he winked..
Neil looked down burnt up flushed.. then raised his eyes to Vidyut..

Neil immediately took it glancing around.. slipped down it inside his pocket..

Everyone left...

Neil grabbed Avni's hand and walked towards the elevator.. the elevator dinged..they stepped inside..
Neil stood to the other side leaning against the elevator wall.. folded his hand on his chest..Avni stood facing the entrance..

Neil's eyes were glued on Avni all this while..

Avni turned her face and saw Neil is staring at her..

Avni was hell nervous..
A(in mind)
Why he is looking so weird..he is constantly staring at me..and wait why he is giving that weird smiled..god knows what is cooking inside his mind..

Just then the elevator halted..Avni stepped out followed by Neil behind.. she unlocked the door without giving a single glance at him..She removed her heels and move to the freezer..she took a glass of water.. drank in one go..she placed the glass on the table..
She was about to move but Neil hugged her from behind wrapping his arms around her waist.
Avni shivered by his sudden touch..the touch was very sensuous..she could feel his breath on her shoulder..