Part 16

💕💕

Continuation of part 15..

Neil came out of her room..he was heartbroken..he clenched his hair..Avin's I love him echoing in his ears..how could you love someone else Avni..

Kyu Avni kyu Kiya tumne aisa mera saath...I loved you so much..
jee nahi paunga tumhare bina..I was dying to see you since last week no one could ever imagine how I spent those days without you..pata nai zindagi bhar kaise reh payunga tumare bina but I know I have to..I'm madly crazily love with you..

Jab milogey tum kisi aur se to Jaan jaoge..
Agar achhe nahi they to bure bhi nahi they hum..

May be I don't deserve to be happy...
He cried his heart out hugging his knees..

I don't know what scares me most that you will never start loving me or I will never stop loving you..

*************

Avni woke up of her stupor around 9:30pm

A-uff mera sarr.. clutching her hair she looked around..yaha main kab ayii..
she then remembered yesterday incidents..
Oh gawwwd what did I do..I messed up everything..I had planned to propose him but all went in vain..

She came out of her room in search of Neil..
She saw Bheema in the kitchen..
Bheema Neil kaha hai..

B-bhaiyaji kahi nikle hai.. mujhey kaha unke liye dinner nahi bananeko..

A-achha!!thik hai.. mujhey ek cup coffee banado..mera sarr duk rah hai..she headed to the balcony..

Bheema called her..

B-didi bhaiyaji ne aapko nimboo paani dene k liye kaha hai..khud banake gaye hai.. freedge mein hai kaha ki aapko de du...

Avni smiled and walked towards the freedge..

A-ye Neilu bhina..
parr woh gaya kaha!! She thought..
she smiled and opened the freezer..

****************

Avni took a long shower to remove all those colour strains.. had her dinner..
she was sitting on the couch kept her laptop on her lap..

She raised her eyes heard the scratching sound of the door knob..Neil entered..
She stared at Neil but Neil walked passing her.. went inside his room..

His behaviour seems weird to her..Avni thought may be he is tired..

After half an hour Neil came out.. went towards the dinning table.. took a water bottle.. turned around to go back his room..

Avni stood in between his way..
They had a eyelock but Neil shifted his eyes immediately..

A-R you okay Neil??

N-yup..he said gripping the bottle tightest..

Avni furrowed her eyes to register his each and every expression..

A-R you hiding anything Neil??
Did I embarrass you today in the holi party??
if I did anything weird.. please forgive me I'm sorry..
trust me I didn't mean it..see m holding my ears..sorry..she pouted..

Niel looked at her once.. again turned his eyes another side and said..

N-Nope..not at all..

A-Then why you are not talking to me..even u r not looking at me.. she is in verge of cry now..

Niel shifted his eyes on hers..he want to hug her really tight.. her eyes shows that how much he means to her but the next moment her words haunted him back..