It's All Your Fault

A/N Please comment and tell me what you think so I can decide if I should post more stories!!!!!!!!!! Follow me on Twittah (a.k.a Twitter) @LuverWinter .......Enjoy!!!!

Love, TommoTeaseXOXO

*It's All Your Fault*

*Chapter 5*

*Harry POV*

I ran into my room and locked the door.  I screamed out my lungs, throwing everything i own on the opposite side of the room.

I punched my wall, creating a large hole.  It hurt my hand, but distracted me from my emotional pain.

How could Lou do that to me?!?!?!  He was my best friend! How stupid was I to think a girl like Ally could actually like me!

I open my bathroom cabnet, stomping through the mess I made in my room.  I grab a small bottle of pills.  My hands start to shake.

I pour the contents of the bottle into my hand, all of it.  I do nothing but stare at them.  Should I?

Its been 5 minutes.  The boys are pounding on the door.

Before I realize what I'm doing, my hand is up to my mouth pouring the pills down my throat.

I sit on the floor as I hear the door bang down.  Zayn,Liam,Niall, and Louis are surrounding me, paniking.  They are calling the emergency number.

Louis looks down at me, 6 inches away from my face. "I'm so sorry." He whispers, sheading a single tear before fully crying like the rest of the boys.

If I die, I don't want Louis to be the last person I see.

I pass out.

I'm rushed to the hospital.  I feel Lou's hand tightly squeezing mine. 'I'm not gonna make it' I think to myself.

As if he could read my mind, he says "You'll be fine. You'll make it." over and over. I hear him crying.

I feel a single tear roll down my face.

*Louis POV*

I see Harry laying on the streatcher.  What did I do?  I can't stop thinking it's my fault, because it is.

A doctor comes to me after they take him to the room.  "He'll be fine. He just needs to stay for a few days for observation, to make sure he's stable." he says.

"Of course." I say, understanding why they need observation.  He's not suicidal.  That's not Harry.

I filled with relief.  Harry's fine.  I grabnbed my phone and call Allys number. (which I found on Harrys cell)

"Harry's in the hospital." that's all I have to say.  She hangs up and I know she's on her way.

She gets here almost immediatly.

She runs over to me. "How is he?" she asks. "He'll live." I say glancing into the window of his room.

"Look, about the kiss, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-" she cut me off. "You're right you shouldn't have." She says. Her words just killed me by saying what I didn't want to hear.

"I just got...got lost in your eyes." I knew t sounded bad, but it was the truth.

"Just don't talk to me." she says, turning towards Harrys room, and leaving me alone in the hallway.