A Night In My Arms

A/N Having fun reading? I hope so sorry if this chapter is a bit boring and short. I promise things are going to heat up in the next chapter. Please comment, vote, and fan.... and read my other story ' Words Can Kill' Thanks! Dayz XXD

*Chapter 3*

*A Night in my Arms*

*Harry POV*

Wow.

I can't belive she actually likes me!  I feel myself start to fall.  Luckily, Louis catches me. "You alright, mate?" He asks, laughing along with the others.

"I don't know." I say shocked.

"Congradulations!  You just had your first kiss!" Says Liam.

I hate to say it, but it's true.  I'm 18 and that was my first kiss.

"Shhhh.... she might hear you." I say in a whisper, making sure she couldn't hear me.

We walk into the living room.  Ally has fallen asleep on the couch.

I decide to carry her home at 1am

I knock on the door.  A girl opens it.  She looks extremly tired. She has long, brunette hair and hazel eyes.

"Oh, sorry to wake you.  I'm Harry." I say.

"I'm Emily, Allys room mate.  Thanks for bringing her.  I was getting a little worried."

"No problem, she just fell asleep." I say, as I show her Allys body in my arms.

Emily takes me down to the end of a long hallway.  I walk in and lay her on her bed.

I am about to walk out. "Stay." I hear her whisper.

I immediatly get in her bed and pull the covers over both of us.  I lay next to her as she cuddles close to my chest.  I wrap my arms around her.

"I'll never leave you." I whisper in her ear as we both drift into a heavy sleep.

-----

I wake up.  It's almost 9am.  Ally still lays in my arms.

She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me.

She's so beautiful.

"Good morning, Love." I whisper.

She smiles at me.  "Good morning." She says, as she pecks my lips softly.

We get up to eat breakfast.  Emily was already up and has cooked us sausage, eggs, and biscuts with jam.

"So what do you want to do today?"  She asks as she sits on a wooden stool.

"Do you want to go back to my flat?" I ask, biting into my biscut.

"Sure." She says with her beautiful smile.

Honestly, I just want her to get to know the boys and I better.  I think it would be cool for all 6 of us to hangout as a group.  My 4 closest friends, my soon-to-be-hopefully girlfriend, and me.

We finished eating.

"Thanks for breakfast, Em!" Yells Ally.

"No problem! Have fun!"

We walk back to my flat.