⌜ markhyuck: five ⌟

so you pushed me just to protect me from the ball?❞ donghyuck said with his hand on his chest and faked a cry. ❝and there i thought you did that just to annoy me.

mark rolled his eyes and then continued to walk without having anything to say at donghyuck who's teasing him. he knew if he said something, the younger will just tease him more. but actually, either way, donghyuck will tease him whether he talks or not. mark explaining why he targets on donghyuck is just really something.

and you exchanged our shirt that one time and made me wear your stinky shirt just because you don't want me to wear my shirt that has jeno's scent on it.❞ donghyuck made a sound of realization and then turned to mark with a teasing smile. ❝you and your possessive ass.

i'm not possessive.❞ mark said while looking away.

the younger then hugged mark's arm and rubbing his head on it very cutely, making mark turn red at the action. ❝it's okay love, i'm only yours.

i said i'm not—

removing his arms on mark's, donghyuck suddenly turned around and walked away from the confused canadian. ❝guess i'll have to go to jeno and receive affection from him then.

just when donghyuck was about to take a step farther away from mark, the older took hold of his bag and pulled him back from his place beside him. donghyuck then widened his eyes when his head was buried on a well-built chest and then could feel a pair of arms hugging him so tightly. he couldn't breathe properly but he didn't want to tell mark to let go.

well.. i'm a little bit possessive.❞ mark said, finding it lucky having donghyuck's head buried on his chest or else he would have seen how red his face is.

wrapping his arms around the older's waist, donghyuck looked up and smiled at the sight of mark blushing like crazy. ❝who knew a hot tempered, popular kid like you could get flustered.

i'm not flustered!

you are blushing.

i am not—

mark was then cut off and could feel his breathing stopping just because of how close their faces are. he could finally get a good glimpse of donghyuck and his beautiful details. those innocent eyes whom mark won't ever get tired of looking at, his cute nose which mark is having the urge not to boop their noses together, his chubby cheeks that mark is weirdly having the need to bite it very softly, and his plum and pouty lips that is calling out to be kissed.

it probably is calling out very loudly because mark is inching closer towards the younger every second. donghyuck was well aware of that but he didn't do anything to push mark away. instead, he too was leaning forward.