⌜ four ⌟

they eventually had fun

donghyuck got to forget the pain for a while and had so much enjoyment in teasing mark all the time and calling him names. chenle couldn't help but admire jisung and appreciate how hard he is trying just for the older to enjoy this date they are having. and renjun, well he got bored at the amusement park they are in but seems like jaemin is enjoying the time of his life there.

all eyes were on them, and renjun can't help but feel embarrassed by the eyes of the kids looking straight at jaemin who's laughing and having fun along with them. he then decided, it's time to go and find another place to hang out.

no, i don't wanna leave!❞ jaemin whined as he held to a post very tightly while renjun was pulling him.

the older groaned and now used both of his hands to pull jaemin away from the post. ❝you're not a kid anymore and it's getting boring there.

you're the one who brought me here!❞ the younger showed him a pout.

because every place we go to reminds you of your ex!

and that sentence was enough for jaemin to freeze from his place and start to reminisce his memories with his first ever love, first boyfriend, and is also his first ex-boyfriend, first heartbreak.

renjun mentally cursed at himself. all those hours of trying to make jaemin forget came to nothing because of him snapping in front of the heartbroken boy. he then let go of the male and started to approach him, snapping him out from his thoughts as he cupped his face. ❝jaemin..

the younger looked down at him with a frown. ❝what is it?

smiling, renjun caressed jaemin's cheeks and then squished them. ❝who is here with you?

woo?❞ jaemin furrowed his brows at renjun who's still squishing his cheeks, making him have a hard time speaking. ❝wang wongchin.

that made renjun laugh out loud. ❝who?

jaemin sighed and grabbed hold both of renjun's wrist, ❝you, you are with me.

and who's not here with us?❞ renjun slowly moved his hand and before you know it, he had already intertwined their fingers together.

jaemin didn't seem like he minded, he even held renjun's hand very tight as he let his forehead rest on the older's. ❝jeno is not with us.

that's the answer renjun wanted to hear. jaemin may have not probably forgiven jeno completely, knowing him for a long time already, renjun was still happy that jaemin mentioned him first.  although, renjun knows that his ex-boyfriend still crossed his mind even for a second. at least, this was something. renjun isn't rushing everything because jaemin is actually right,