Chapter 4

-No Safe Place-

Howards POV

We ran as fast as we could with no signs of looking back. It took us faster to go back since we ran twice faster than we should be. We saw the car and the others sitting in and punching each others for fun. It gave me a sense of relief. We slowed down and I hand the tools to phil who is sitting on the old tire. 

Phil: Howard, bro you look like you run in a marathon. You look so tired and worn out, dont tell me you guys raped some random girl on your way to whatever place you've been 

Henry: Shut up! Dont you know what we just experienced. We faced a zombie like creature in that house. I almost got eaten or burned to death.

Phil: Zombie? seriously are you on drugs again? Or maybe to much horror movies? I told you bro stay away from those things since you get scared easily.

Howard: Phil his saying the truth and you better believe him. Quick lets get the car ready and Im going to listen to the radio.

George: Hey guys im receiving bunch of random "The end is coming", "They are here to eat our brains" messages and also you have too see what im seeing right now.

James: Ummm guys you need to see this. 

Phil: Is it naked girls?

James: Haha funny. Shut up its the news.

James: You?!?!? You'll watch news? I thought you only watch some weird sh*t in the internet.

Howard: Shut up. cant you see were dead serious  here.

James: Ok here let me replay it

-NewsTube-

Numerous citizen here in the city has been atacking people who looks like "zombies" with plant like stems on there heads started to attck people without any reason at all. Some sources also states that they wanted to bite, to infect people like what zombies do. Some people are panicking right now stating " The end is near" has beed seen and spreading the message. Most people are gathering much food and water and others even started baricading there houses. Most-

James: What happened?

Howard: wait check your internet connection maybe its disconnected.

George: ummm dont you think we should start storing foods too. We need to find some shelters.

Howard: I need to go home. Check if they are alright. Check if they are safe.

George: Yeah I need to check if my family is safe too. by the way who is fixing the car?

Henry: Done finally.

Howard: Henry you fixed the tires?

Henry: Maybe if your blind or just dont know how to interpret what you see then maybe the tires are just scattered on the floor or twerking right now.

Howard: haha anyway thanks for fixing the car for us now lets drive home.

Howards POV

The news was horrifying, Its like a horror movie that comes to life or a worst nightmare waiting to consume you. I drove fast. I didnt mind how the others complained since im over speeding. I slam on the breaks to find out the heavy traffic. Citizens from the city are evacuating just like what I watched on some movies. With this kind of traffic there is no way i can reach home in time and also this type of place is the most dangerous place to be in a zombie like apocalypse.

Howard: I guess we should just walk. There is no way we can get home in this kind of traffic plus you know that this kind of place is dangerous right.