Chapter 2

-It's Just About To Start-

-Next Day-

Henry: Do we really have to go
back to that place ? I don't want to go back there again.

Howard: Don't worry it's the last time that we will be going back to that place since we are almost done with the observation.

so without further adeu the group traveled back to the same forest and took some pictures of the same ant colony and also some infected ants while wearing a mask for protection purpose even though the spore does not affect humans the group still decided to wear mask for some reasons like allergies.

George: Damn bro im so tired and look at my skin it's full of mosquito bites.

Henry: Stop acting like your the only one bitten bro sheesh we are also bitten here.

Howard: Ok where done here we can go back and grab some snacks and go home and also on our next visit here wear long sleeves so you won't get bitten by any insects.

The group traveled back to the city not knowing about the chaos happening in the city.

In the city:

Reporter: Numerous sick people started going berserk and started attacking others with no reason at all, people are reporting infected people having mushroom like plant in their head. More and more cases are being reported we advised that everyone should just stay at home and keep all the doors close at all times.

Back in the Groups car:

James: Ughhhhh are we there yet? I'm really tired and smells like the jungle already.

Phil: Shut up bro stop whining. Your like a kid. You know what how about try napping and maybe you wont feel the ride.

Howard: Play some music bro that should stop that whining baby from babbling

Phil: Ok fine here, now just make sure you shut up james.

(Some lonely music playing along the way)

James: dude those music are so boring to listen to I want some rock music or anything but not those lonely music.

Phil: K fine just shut up.

(Switch the radio to some random station)

(Now playing: Best sing ever by one direction)

Phil: Are you serious bro?!?! Switch it to the lonely boring music station, I would rather listen to that.

Phil: hehe I knew you would shut up

Howard: Bro watch out

(The car hit a barricade and some set of spikes)

Phil: Sh*t why on earth was there a barricade in here. It wasn't here before

Howard: What the fudge I just bought those tires a while ago.

George: Aw you need to buy a new tire again which means diet because you need to save again hehehe

Howard: Shut up anyway lets go to my uncles house its just a few meters away from here maybe we can borrow some tools and some tires anyway I have two spare tires inside. Phil, George and James stay here and fix the wheels while me and Henry will borrow some other tools

George: How will we even fix this without tools?

Howard: Then just stay here with the van while we get the tools. Ok Henry lets go

Henry: ok bro wait let me get some snacks

Howard: Don't bring anything just come with me

Henry: Ok fine. I would love to go for a little walk since im really bored.

Howard: Good

- Authors note-

Sorry for the short chapters. the fun part aint starting yet but expect some action when things starts to go bad. Right thats how things work for movies, short starters and long action packed scenes. hope you like it guys.