When Fame Hits Reality ~

Part 2 to Twisted Friends~

Since you and Ray been dating, everything seems good. First couple months, things are almost perfect.  But ya know, there's always obstacles y'all face, but this time... 

Ray- *hears alarm sound* ughhhh.. 5 more mintues... 

You- *jumps on him* babe!! RAY!! cmon get up!!! You have a CD signing today with the boys!!!

Ray- fuck them, lemme sleep *rolls over*

You- *rolls eyes* don't make me take out my secret weapon ray..... 

Ray- *ignores*

You* okay....... *tickles him and screms in his ear* WAKE UPPPP RAYYY!!!!

Ray- *falls off the bed* SHIT! I'M UP JESUS

You- hey, you wanted it the hard way so *winks and guides him to the bathroom* anyway, good morning babe, i already have your outfit laid out for you so just hop in the shower *looks at him* with none of your clothes on, don't want a repeat of last week *rolls eyes* and your new clothes will be out for you, okay? *kisses his cheek and walks out*

Ray- Babe? 

You- *turns around* yeah?

Ray- shower with me? *makes puppy dog face*

You- erm.... no, no ray you need to be at the event in an hour! no funny business

Ray- damn okay babe.... *closes door* 

~after shower~

You- well hot damn, isn't my boyfriend just the cutest boy in the world *walks over to him and kisses him*

Ray- yeah yeah *smirks and checks phone*

Keisha- LET'S GO!!!!

~Car Ride~

You- sooo babe *looks over to him* babe? RAY! hello get off your phone

Ray- *ignores you*

You- *snatches his phone from him* oh.... who is this? is this..... ZONNIQUE? *looks at him with evil eyes*

Ray- um, yeah we're just texting thats all. now can i have my phone back? *reaches for it*

You- no. lemme see what y'all be talking about

Ray- *takes off seat belt and reaches over you* NOOOO, GIVE ME MY PHONE!!!!

You- no let me see!!!! *pulls it out of reach* 

Ray- *snatches phone and sits down* thank you 

Keisha- *looks back* can y'all settle down back there???? Thanks

You- *ignores Keisha and looks out window* 

~At Event~

You- Prince, Roc!! *hugs them both* i missed y'all!

Roc- we just seen you last week homie

Prince- yeah but we missed you too! what you been up to *nudges your arm* 

You- oh nothing... me and ray got into it in the car... something dealing with nique.. 

Prince- oh.. 

You- what? *looks at him weird*

Roc- nothing, oh we gotta go get ready for the event, see you in a couple hours! 

You- alright! *bumps into Ray* oh yeah YOU.

Ray- *looks up at phone* wassup babe

You- what was that about in the car???