Movie Night ~

You: OMG, i love Friends with Benefits! let’s watch it babe! :D *grabs his arm and sits him on the couch*

Ray: …..baby, im not really in the mood to watch movies right now… 

You: :/ aw, really? please.. then afterwards we can do whatever you want! ;) *plays movie*

Ray: *bites lip* baby, im in the mood for something else.. its been driving me crazy all night.. *moves away and holds down raytlesnake*

You: :O oh. *pauses movie* well, you tryna make a movie just us to? *scoots over to ray*

Ray: *takes off his shirt* i’ve been waiting for this.. *kisses on your neck*

You: mmm, *takes off your shirt and presses body against his* 

Ray: *rolls eyes back* 

You: im ready ray..

Ray picks you up and throws you softly on the carpet. you give in and let him be in charge, he climbs on top of you softly kissing your feet, then hips, then unbuckles your jeans, then kisses your stomach, up to your boobies, on to your lips again. you roll your eyes back while you feel his soft lips all over your body. you get ready wet inside and you cant wait for ray any longer. you help take off your jeans and you take off your pink striped panties while ray is kissing on your neck. ray gets up on his knees and unbuckles his belt. you knew what was about to go down so you moan softly to yourself wishing that ray would speed it up just a lil. finally, he pulls out raytlesnake and teasing you by rubbing raytlesnake along your kitty. you moan in lightly and you scratch on rays left arm signaling him to put it in. he enters nice and slow and you feel a weird relief pain in your stomach. he starts off slow, holding your waist while you’re on the floor helpless. he bites his lip and rolls his eyes back while slightly going faster. you moan even louder and louder wanting ray to speed up. 

Ray: say my name (y/n)! *goes faster*

You: Ray! RAY! *scratches his back and moans even louder*

Ray: LOUDER, (y/n), LOUDER! 

You: i cant.. i cant take it.. RAY! RAY!

Ray: *goes faster* you gonne take it! moan my name louder!

You loved the pain so much and loved how ray was taking so much control. you moan his name even louder until the neighbors could hear. you start to lose your voice so you just keep scratching his back even deeper. ray slows down about to cum inside you. 

Ray: im not stopping until i cum! *goes deeper*

You: *moans* i feel- i feel it in my stomach… mmm 

Raytlesnake was done for the night. ray cummed all in you until he was empty. 

You: *moans softly* yes baby.. *ina scratchy voice*