The ride there

I was slammed into the car by carter by my hair he sat me on his lap and the song like WHOO came on by Taylor caniff!! We all screamed and danced to it! I started twerking on carter then his friend popped out on my thigh I stopped and squealed. I fell asleep and awake to Matt waking me up saying "Jaylee babe, we are here beautiful" I was shocked he was gorgeous and nobody ever called me beautiful. "Uh-uh thanks..." I managed to get out "no problem want me to carry you gorgeous?" I looked at him and tears flew out my eyes "Why me? Why are you being so nice I KNOW WHAT IM FUCKING HERE FOR!" I screamed and tried to run carter ran after me on his electric scooter while carrying rice in his other hand he caught me and slapped me I felt a burn on my cheek I cried when Matt came over and said "leave her alone carter! God damn!!"

I fainted I needed my inhaler

Cameron's POV

Jaylee was knocked out on the ground and I was so confused I ran to her and screamed " GUYS GET HER AN INHALER NOW!! "

Carter brought her inhaler and took it himself he puffed out acting high "Stupid fucking idiot give me it!" I took it from him and have it to jaylee.

Jaylees POV

I was awake and I was in somebody's room, it smelled like Carter's.

"Get on your knees bitch!" I heard carter say.