The day it all began

I woke up to the smell of pancakes eggs and bacon. I was very SUPRISED we were a poor family that had no money so I thought were did the breakfast come from? Did mommy get her food stamps? I ran downstairs and seen the lovely food on the table with some milk and orange juice! I feasted when mom came in and screamed "That's not for you bitch!" She grabbed my plate and made me puke it all up. She threw the plate at my neck giving me a cut. I cried and screamed until a bunch gorgeous boys walked in, Carter reynolds, Hayes Grier, Nash Grier, Shawn mendes, jack Johnson, jack gillinsky, Taylor caniff, Matthew Espinosa, Cameron dallas, Sam Wilkins and mahogany lox!!. And Bart ! I recognized them immediately I screamed up and down what's going on I asked excitedly and then my face dropped when my mom said "your being sold as a sex slave bitch get out" and carter grabbed me by my hair and pushed me out the door but I forgot my bags. I went upstairs and packed 2 big suitcases. I packed 7 pairs of vans 3 converse 7 American eagle skinny jeans 10 tumblr bows 23 crop tops 8 hollister jeans all my makeup and my hair accessories. I was wearing teal vans with my long curly brown hair some winged eyeliner with clumped mascara from crying and a black bow with some maroon shorts and a crop top that said bitch in cursive. I was pushed down the stairs with my suitcase by carter. I heard a crack in my arm and Bart swung me up and I heard my shoulder come out of socket I screamed as they dragged me to the car by my hair.