Chapter 28

Harry's P.O.V.

Ring!

'Come on, answer, Emily!' I thought while I waited through the fourth ring for her to answer.

"Hello?" she finally answered.

"Emily! It's Harry! No time for questions, just tell me quick: what flight is Jessie getting on?!" I practically screamed. I was currently standing in line at the airport, waiting to buy a ticket just do I could go get Jessie.

"Um... Hold on..." I practically threw my phone at an innocent bystander, I was so frustrated. "Ah here it is! The twelve o'clock to NYC."

I looked at my watch; it was 11:30. "Shit!" I hung up on her and rushed to the front of the line. I was making a scene and I could already see a few fans eyeing me.

"I need a ticket for the twelve o'clock flight to NYC." I demanded and handed the lady a wad of cash. "If you hurry the fuck up, you can keep the change," I said as politely as possible.

Her eyes widened and she quickly got me a ticket in first class.

As soon as my fingers closed around the ticket I was off running. I cut in front of a bunch of people at the security thing. I was in and out of it quickly, being that I had no bags with me.

And then I was sprinting to the gate where the love of my life was boarding her plane. I looked at my watch again; 11:45. I began to run faster, until I could see it in the distance.

"Last call for passengers boarding the 12:00 to NYC," a voice said.

I put on a last burst of speed and found myself giving the lady my ticket and running down the tunnel to get onto the plane (I don't know why I didn't stop running; they couldn't leave without me, now). I jogged down through first class, and began looking through the seats to find her...and there she was, in the back next to an elderly woman.

I began to slow my pace, panting my head off, and when I reached her I stood gripping the back of the seat in front of the woman, catching my breath. "Ma'am," wheeze, "can we trade seats," wheeze, "I'm in first class," wheeze, "here's my ticket," wheeze, "thanks." I handed her my ticket, and waited while she grabbed her carry-on and left.

I sat down in her seat and continued to catch my breath, fully aware of the astonished look Jessie was giving me.

"Wha-" she began.

"I'll explain in a moment," I interrupted. When I had finally gained my breath back, I looked up into her gorgeous blue eyes and felt my breath hitch. "I came to stop you. You can't move back to America. I love you, and I want-no, I need-you to stay here in London with me."

Her eyes widened, "I love you, too. Why didn't you say something before? I would've stayed... I thought you didn't feel the same and knew that if I stayed I would just be heartbroken if I saw you with another girl. Of course I'll stay. I love you, too, Harry."

I crashed my lips into hers for a quick, yet perfect, kiss. "Come on, we need to get off before we have to go to NYC," I said pulling away. She immediately nodded, unbuckled, grabbed her carry-on, and followed me to the front.

"Excuse me, sir, but you need to seat yourself-" the stewardess began.

"We're getting off. We won't be flying to America, thanks," I informed her, and then we stepped off the plane, and made our way through the tunnel to the busy airport.

When we were half way to the exit, she suddenly stopped me by tugging on my hand. I turned to face her, a questioning look on my face.

"Thank you, Harry. If you hadn't stopped me from going back, I would've been doomed to a lifetime of regrets. Well, one regret."

"And what regret would that be?"

"That I didn't tell Harry Styles that I love him. Even though I've only known you for a few weeks, I love you. It was love at first laugh," she giggled.

I beamed, happier than I've ever been. "I feel the same way. I love you, Jessie Maguire. I love you."

This time we leaned in more slowly, and when our lips met it was slow and sweet. Our lips moved together passionately, neither of us really aware of the crowd of girls taking pictures, and giggling.

When we finally pulled apart, I rested my forehead on her's and gazed into her eyes. "Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"My suitcase is on that plane, so I currently have nowhere to stay, and no clothes or possessions."

I laughed, "That's what your thinking about right now?" I rolled my eyes and grinned. "Don't worry, if you need somewhere to stay, you can stay with Lou and I, and I can buy you new clothes."

"N-no! I couldn't ask you to buy me a whole new wardrobe!" she protested.

"Now, now, Jimmy, no more protesting." She tried to hide her grin but couldn't, and I laughed at her failed attempts. "No, but seriously, you aren't asking; I'm offering. I have tons of money, and you are my--" I stopped; we hadn't made it official, yet.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Harry?" she prompted, since I seemed to be lost in her eyes.

"Of course." I smiled, giving her a chaste kiss on the lips, and continued, "My girlfriend. So get used to being spoiled."

She sighed, "Fine."

I gave her one more kiss, before putting my arm around her waist and guiding her through the airport to the car that would take us home.

A/N I love this chapter so much! Eep!