Chapter 24

Liam's P.O.V.

A flurry of images flashed before me; Niall and I eating breakfast. Niall and I at the mall. The boys and I going to the club. Niall and I kissing. Telling Harry my feelings. Niall and I's fight. The accident. Niall telling me he loves me.

He loves me. And I love him.

I remember. I...remember.

"Niall! I remember!" I shouted, waking up. I opened my eyes wide and found Niall's blue eyes staring into mine.

"Wh...what?" his eyes were wide.

"I remember, Niall. I remember it all. And I love you. So fucking much," I confessed.

His eyes were wide, and shown with love. And then his lips were on mine, moving together like a perfect dance. Our tongues soon joined, as we deepened the kiss. Niall was on top of me, his legs on either side of my hips, his hands running through my hair, while my hands were on his waist, grinding him closer.

When we broke apart for a breath, Niall gasped, "I love you, too," before smashing our lips together again. I flipped us over, putting me on top, and moved my lips down to his neck. As I gave him a love bite, his hands continued to run through my hair, and I could feel him trying to hold back a moan. I bit down on his neck, and he let the moan escape in surprise.

He yanked my lips back up to his, as we continued kissing. After what seemed like hours, but in reality was probably only minutes, I pulled back.

"Niall?"

"Yeah?" he responded.

"I can't go another day without knowing what we are. What are we?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Nialler, will you be my boyfriend?"

He stared at me in shock, and then replied, "Hell yes," before crashing his lips into mine, yet again.

A/N sorry it took me so log to upload! I've been looking up pictures of Larry stylinson all day pretty much, and I'm also writing my other story... Which I'm about to post the first chapter of. Read it? (: vote comment fan(: